B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If Amanda didn't like Kenny looking at her, she could've S T O P P E D his advances a long time ago.

I could have maybe said it nicer, but THIS exactly!  Especially when Amanda has gone out of her way to make sure Kenny sees her... 

• Like 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Kenny is going to go as far as they let him go. If Pablo & Amanda really wanted too, they would've stopped it

Sure..they can leave..kenny's pushing the agenda..it may happen if they have enough of him..Maybe might be different if Pablo was hitting on Kim but I'm sure it's alot easier for amanda right now than Pablo..Kenny's gonna be Kenny..stay tuned 

• Like 1

Just now, Houlii said:

You made it personal.. just watch and enjoy..we disagree..it's ok..

Where did I make it personal? Who did I name? I said I found the moral panics (plural...) hilarious... then I mentioned what I've actually seen happen with my own two eyes... I didn't ascribe ANY motivation to it... but you go and post speculations about what I mastabate to, but I made it personal? really?! 

yeah, OK... like I said, you do you... 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Where did I make it personal? Who did I name? I said I found the moral panics (plural...) hilarious... then I mentioned what I've actually seen happen with my own two eyes... I didn't ascribe ANY motivation to it... but you go and post speculations about what I mastabate to, but I made it personal? really?! 

yeah, OK... like I said, you do you... 

Didn't remembering naming you either but there are definitely at least 2 very different camps as it relates to Kenny and Amanda.. Two very different views but both have validity. I think we respect each others right to their option and life goes on..Sorry it got personal..

18 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Sure..they can leave..kenny's pushing the agenda..it may happen if they have enough of him..Maybe might be different if Pablo was hitting on Kim but I'm sure it's alot easier for amanda right now than Pablo..Kenny's gonna be Kenny..stay tuned 

Both Kim & Amanda are nice looking, but for me, i like Kim a little better than Amanda. But to Kenny the grass mite look greener on the other side of the fence.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Houlii, I like the suspense that Kenny brings to this apartment, you never know if he's going to grab ass or if one day Pablo is going to kick his ass. I'm just waiting to see if Kenny has sex with Amanda or gets into a fist fight with Pablo ??

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I could have maybe said it nicer, but THIS exactly!  Especially when Amanda has gone out of her way to make sure Kenny sees her... 

I agree here. I have made this point earlier... however.. if she and Pablo are ok with her being nude .. and Kim also. then its fine.. she was cooking all morning nude.. she cleans nude so she is comfortable being viewed this way, its the unwanted touching that Kim:dodgy: herself put a stop too..GAK should know his limits and just enjoy the time there....

• Like 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Houlii, I like the suspense that Kenny brings to this apartment, you never know if he's going to grab ass or if one day Pablo is going to kick his ass. I'm just waiting to see if Kenny has sex with Amanda or gets into a fist fight with Pablo ??

I don't think she wants to have sex with Kenny..there is a line she draws with her teasing..There is alot at stake  with Pablo taking kenny out physically but I agree Kenny keeps it interesting..I do agree it is a huge pop for this apartment to have the drama.. 

• Like 1