R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

1 hour ago, xtreza1 said:

she's used to change boyfriends as she changes her socks, so it's hard to count them :biggrin:

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Glasha?

She seemed to have a new guy every week. :dodgy:

However I haven't noticed that with Samantha at all.

3 hours ago, Calle said:

I seem to miss both girlplays and the very rare sex sessions in this apartment.  Does anybody know with how many guys has Samantha had sex? I have not happened to see her having sex, I have only seen different guys in her bed, some a little older than she is, some double her age like the guy this morning. No videos are available, only RLC Replay, and that I for some reason cannot buy, as my payment is always blocked in the last security check from Verified by Visa (NETS) to secure4.segpay.com etc . Neither RLC nor Segpay cares about such a payment problem, I guess both have enough money. But I guess nobody will PM those videos.

Speaking about money, Samantha has had piles of banknotes in her drawer. Does RLC pay in cash or who? Well, the value of the ruble is quite low, so the banknotes may not be that valuable.

I had the same problem with 2 different visa cards--the last time I had to call Verified by Visa to get the charge to go through. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Glasha?

She seemed to have a new guy every week. :dodgy:

However I haven't noticed that with Samantha at all.

i've rejoined rlc in may 2018 and since i haven't seen glasha doing anything sexual, do you have any vid to pm me?

9 hours ago, happyone said:

I had the same problem with 2 different visa cards--the last time I had to call Verified by Visa to get the charge to go through. 

I also called to NETS but they did not care, they said I have to speak with my bank that has issued my MasterCard and handles the card payments in the beginning. But the problem is not in the bank, it is between Verified by Visa/NETS and Segpay, the last security check added by Segpay at the end of August. RLC and Segpay should solve such problems together as they do not get the payments, that is their loss and my nuisance.

I know that this question isn't really specific to this apartment however I don't believe there are any 'RLC general discussion' threads,so apologies if this annoys anyone. 

I was just wondering if there are any British or American people on here who speak and can understand Russian? I'm just generally interested to see if anyone understand any of the conversations that take place in the apartments?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Calle said:

I also called to NETS but they did not care, they said I have to speak with my bank that has issued my MasterCard and handles the card payments in the beginning. But the problem is not in the bank, it is between Verified by Visa/NETS and Segpay, the last security check added by Segpay at the end of August. RLC and Segpay should solve such problems together as they do not get the payments, that is their loss and my nuisance.

I do know that after calling the first credit card bank to be declined, even tho I authorize the payment, they said they will no longer accept credit card charges to SegPay.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

I do know that after calling the first credit card bank to be declined, even tho I authorize the payment, they said they will no longer accept credit card charges to SegPay.

my personal opinion it's because segpay banned many peoples with the help of rlc for posted pics or videos and many people complained about that and never got any refund by segpay,

segpay work with rlc they bann people after 1 or 2 days after you payment if they have your id member and bye bye your money and I think some banks received complaints by their clients about that and now they don't want accept anymore a payment charged by segpay because of their comportment.

during a period there was a verotel option also but it's during just some months,verotel probably left rlc because of all this problem and the complaints in my opinion

52 minutes ago, firewall said:

my personal opinion it's because segpay banned many peoples with the help of rlc for posted pics or videos and many people complained about that and never got any refund by segpay,

segpay work with rlc they bann people after 1 or 2 days after you payment if they have your id member and bye bye your money and I think some banks received complaints by their clients about that and now they don't want accept anymore a payment charged by segpay because of their comportment.

during a period there was a verotel option also but it's during just some months,verotel probably left rlc because of all this problem and the complaints in my opinion

My cards was banned by RLC (I was banned 10-15 times by RLC posting videos and pics here) , I used Prepaid card for a year or so. I did a deal with RLC and they mailed Segpay and all my credit cards  was realest and I can use them now. 

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

My cards was banned by RLC (I was banned 10-15 times by RLC posting videos and pics here) , I used Prepaid card for a year or so. I did a deal with RLC and they mailed Segpay and all my credit cards  was realest and I can use them now. 

it's long time I don't use my real credit card on rlc,I use a virtual credit card number for a single payment,it's not a prepaid card but another system I have with my bank and like this I have no problem,

I use this system for everything on the web

RLC or Segpay have no reason to ban my credit card payment. If they act in the way that has been posted, we all should send our strong protest to them. Usually money counts, but these two seem to be extremely bureaucratic and impassive. They have never heard the saying "customer is right".