R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

Just now, albaydog said:

can't see what's going on
😪

A ugly little tomboy (behind the make-up) stripping a real female of her beautiful femininity that she's obsesed with because she lacks it and can only fake it.. like a hundred times before on RLC, I just realized I don't even like "women" anymore, seen to much of this nastyness on this fucking site, girls are nasty masculine creatures nowadays and they prey on and quickly convert the few nice ones.. RIP my love

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

A ugly little tomboy (behind the make-up) stripping a real female of her beautiful femininity that she's obsesed with because she lacks it and can only fake it.. like a hundred times before on RLC, I just realized I don't even like "women" anymore, seen to much of this nastyness on this fucking site, girls are nasty masculine creatures nowadays and they prey on and quickly convert the few nice ones.. RIP my love

WTF. :confused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

Perhaps this just isn't for you :dodgy:   Go be a nasty little shit somewhere else

• Like 3

Well there are plenty of Boy on Boy websites out there if that's what you really want to see,,,,, so cancel your Sub and leave us and our nasty website in peace :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

• Like 3