R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

55 minutes ago, Fagen said:

lol I was like are they pretending to fuck with their clothes on.

No idea who Sonya is or why she was in Emily's bed with that guy.

Sonya was a Previous Tenant of this Apartment.  She makes more appearances since she left than when she was actually staying there.    :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Angie bating

I think four or five RLC girls have been bating within the last hour. Is bating nowadays recommended to the RLC girls for making more money as we see that every day, especially in the Barca leftovers´ apartments?

I seem to miss both girlplays and the very rare sex sessions in this apartment.  Does anybody know with how many guys has Samantha had sex? I have not happened to see her having sex, I have only seen different guys in her bed, some a little older than she is, some double her age like the guy this morning. No videos are available, only RLC Replay, and that I for some reason cannot buy, as my payment is always blocked in the last security check from Verified by Visa (NETS) to secure4.segpay.com etc . Neither RLC nor Segpay cares about such a payment problem, I guess both have enough money. But I guess nobody will PM those videos.

Speaking about money, Samantha has had piles of banknotes in her drawer. Does RLC pay in cash or who? Well, the value of the ruble is quite low, so the banknotes may not be that valuable.

2 minutes ago, Calle said:

I seem to miss both girlplays and the very rare sex sessions in this apartment.  Does anybody know with how many guys has Samantha had sex? I have not happened to see her having sex, I have only seen different guys in her bed, some a little older than she is, some double her age like the guy this morning. No videos are available, only RLC Replay, and that I for some reason cannot buy, as my payment is always blocked in the last security check from Verified by Visa (NETS) to secure4.segpay.com etc . Neither RLC nor Segpay cares about such a payment problem, I guess both have enough money. But I guess nobody will PM those videos.

Speaking about money, Samantha has had piles of banknotes in her drawer. Does RLC pay in cash or who? Well, the value of the ruble is quite low, so the banknotes may not be that valuable.

only two guys for Samantha on cams 

other guys are just friends like the guy this morning 

1 hour ago, Calle said:

she's used to change boyfriends as she changes her socks, so it's hard to count them :biggrin: