R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread October/ 2018

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well there are plenty of Boy on Boy websites out there if that's what you really want to see,,,,, so cancel your Sub and leave us and our nasty website in peace :biggrin:

It's you people who are into gay stuff and masculinity

Angie was one of the last few authentic females left, even now drunk and in exstasy she had no interest in touching samantha, because she's not turned on by femininity, she IS femininity, but Samantha will continue to groom her until it's completely gone and I don't wanna be around to see the tragedy

boygirl on boygirl and being turned on by masculinity is your thing not mine

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

Angie was one of the last few authentic females left, even know drunk and in exstasy she had no interest in touching samantha, because she's not turned on by femininity, she IS femininity, but Samantha will continue to groom her until it's completely gone and I don't wanna be around to see the tragedy

It must be tough dealing with latent issues :dodgy:

Usually it's the ones who talk the most against certain things end up getting busted in a sting operation,,you sound a little bit traumatized,,,,is there something that you need to confess to us,,,,what is said here on CC stays on CC 😎I promise,,Scouts honor.😉

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Angie was one of the last few authentic females left, even now drunk and in exstasy she had no interest in touching samantha, because she's not turned on by femininity, she IS femininity, but Samantha will continue to groom her until it's completely gone and I don't wanna be around to see the tragedy

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Usually it's the ones who talk the most against certain things end up getting busted in sting operation,,you sound a little bit traumatized,,,,is there something that you need to confess to us,,,,what is said here on CC stays on CC 😎I promise,,Scouts honor.😉

I am a bit traumatized actually, I've hade a girlfriend (the love of my life) stolen by another girl, so I get ptsd seeing stuff like this, I will just stay away from the site and the forum.. Sorry for bothering everybody with my own personal stuff

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

I am a bit traumatized actually, I've hade a girlfriend (the love of my life) stolen by another girl, so I get ptsd seeing stuff like this, I will just stay away from the site and the forum.. Sorry for bothering everybody with my own personal stuff

if your still stuck on that. it's time to move on and find  someone better then her .

• Like 1