B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

There are opinions and then there are F.A.C.T.S

Without Nora:shy:

1. No Barcelona Apts that we all love to watch and which are the most popular Apts on RLC or any other voyeur website.
  2. Before Nora started it with Coco and Milana,,,there were no 2 girls taking showers in any of the Apts on RLC.
  3. Although I can't stand candles,,Nora is the one who started the candle light baths, Showers,Massages.
  4. Nora's crew is still the force behind the scenes that bring all these girls we love so much here.
  5. Nora was the first to break the ice of doing a full didlo bate uncovered on camera in the Barcelona Apt.
  6. She was the one who tried to breathe life into the B#4 Apt when it first came online.
  7. Nora might be boring for some, but just remember without the "Boring Nora" most of us would not be here watching RLC or on CC.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

There are opinions and then there are F.A.C.T.S

Without Nora:shy:

1. No Barcelona Apts that we all love to watch and which are the most popular Apts on RLC or any other voyeur website.
  2. Before Nora started it with Coco and Milana,,,there were no 2 girls taking showers in any of the Apts on RLC.
  3. Although I can't stand candles,,Nora is the one who started the candle light baths, Showers,Massages.
  4. Nora's crew is still the force behind the scenes that bring all these girls we love so much here.
  5. Nora was the first to break the ice of doing a full didlo bate uncovered on camera in the Barcelona Apt.
  6. She was the one who tried to breathe life into the B#4 Apt when it first came online.
  7. Nora might be boring for some, but just remember without the "Boring Nora" most of us would not be here watching RLC or on CC.

ALL HAIL "THE QUEEN"

• Like 1

I read where the subscription booster party is in full bloom in B1.  Total desperation by RLC with their numbers declining at a rapid pace.  Just goes to show you that tenants of RLC will do anything to save a sinking ship, even if it could put a strain on relationships.............if there are relationships!