B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Noldus

12 hours ago, 2bsure said:

I think it was a master/student event. Kim seemed to showing her how to use the new toy. Up to now I don't think that Amina has experienced the full benefits of how to get the best results.

not really, amina had a very satisfying orgasm with her new toy the other day

57 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep 

I'm new here so I don't know who this Nil is but it seems nobody is too excited about his coming.  Anyone know how long he is staying?  I guess it doesn't matter much because I think Amina and Karol are a permanent dead issue and Dalia is coming around very slowly.  I don't think Amina is going to share him like a couple of the B4 girls did.  Too bad, that might have been entertaining

30 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't think Amina is going to share him like a couple of the B4 girls did.  Too bad, that might have been entertaining

Amina and Nil used to stay in the couples on vacation apartment. The reason why I'm constantly calling this guy boring etc., aside from the fact that this guy is just horrible in bed, Amina actually did used to invite girls over and there were a few opportunities for at least a threesome but Nil ran away.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Amina and Nil used to stay in the couples on vacation apartment. The reason why I'm constantly calling this guy boring etc., aside from the fact that this guy is just horrible in bed, Amina actually did used to invite girls over and there were a few opportunities for at least a threesome but Nil ran away.

Maybe he's grown up a little.  We will see.  I wonder if Dalia and Alice will have to find somewhere else to stay.  How long is he staying.