B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dont think so if he is only staying one week as Noldus said.

I feel sorry for those that will have to put up with them for a week!!  He adds nothing to the mix and as some have said, he is boring.  However, good luck with y'all trying to talk them into a 3some, or 4some, or moresome........maybe you all will be happy if that happens.  It seems like that's the only thing left that people are dying to see on this site......good luck!!

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Kim & Kenny must be leaving soon then RLC will likely move them over to B #3 just as before.

Kim & Kenny have 74 days today, they will be leaving in two weeks time 😉 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I feel sorry for those that will have to put up with them for a week!!  He adds nothing to the mix and as some have said, he is boring.  However, good luck with y'all trying to talk them into a 3some, or 4some, or moresome........maybe you all will be happy if that happens.  It seems like that's the only thing left that people are dying to see on this site......good luck!!

Who cares about a threesome anyways? I think he's a nice guy and it's nice to see him back with Amina 🙂

Just because he isnt up for a threesome doesnt mean he is boring. But thats just my opinion.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Who cares about a threesome anyways? I think he's a nice guy and it's nice to see him back with Amina 🙂

Just because he isnt up for a threesome doesnt mean he is boring. But thats just my opinion.

I'm just repeating what I read on here Fagen.  You know me or at least I think you do and you know that I could care less about hetero sex.  I don't watch it and I wouldn't watch it if I was still a member of RLC.  He's technically only been here twice as his first stay was just a continuation from B4 to B3.  There was never that much talk about them and the talk today on the forum is who is Kenny going to sleep with or boy I would sure like to see Kenny fucking Amanda or do you think Amina is fucking blondie and so on and so fourth.  I don't care what they do, was just trying to tell what I have read as for the wishes of the forum who watch RLC.

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm just repeating what I read on here Fagen.  You know me or at least I think you do and you know that I could care less about hetero sex.  I don't watch it and I wouldn't watch it if I was still a member of RLC.  He's technically only been here twice as his first stay was just a continuation from B4 to B3.  There was never that much talk about them and the talk today on the forum is who is Kenny going to sleep with or boy I would sure like to see Kenny fucking Amanda or do you think Amina is fucking blondie and so on and so fourth.  I don't care what they do, was just trying to tell what I have read as for the wishes of the forum who watch RLC.

I know and it wasnt meant on you like that sorry it came out like that, I know you dont care for the hetero sex 🙂

• Like 1