Kiramy & May

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

They should change apartments,this girls house it's not bad at all,ok cams and lighting but Evi&Alan place have an truly great lighting an great bed..and it's being wasted.Just look at that magnificent livingroom and great view in E&V..for the cat😖.

At least for the cat 😂

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Watching Alan trying to get into Mays knickers is just comical beyond belief, what a prize pillock has he no self respect at all :biggrin:

And lets not forget..he have an girlfriend in their house,she probably Its hided but it's there somewhere.Think gargamel it's doing another big mistake,A&E house never had potential,but K&M have some..But like this..could be the end of both places.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

so we lost it then good scenes vanished is it timeline fault or what????

Thats why i would never ever trust any of my data files etc on these cloud systems like Google drive or Microsoft One drive.

8 hours ago, Vicky1132 said:

so we lost it then good scenes vanished is it timeline fault or what????

supposedly vh is transferring archives to a new server. i have vids saved from as far back as oct 27 that won't play so i wouldn't be surprised if some wind up being gone or unplayable forever. we'll see.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They really need to do something to regain ritm,maybe some good guests,the worst thing for them was Alan to become the more usual guest to do things.They need other guests etc.

Must admit I love these 2 girls but they have to spend more time at home and not leaving the apartment empty for so long and quite often recently. Otherwise they will lose the support and goodwill they have built up so far.

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit I love these 2 girls but they have to spend more time at home and not leaving the apartment empty for so long and quite often recently. Otherwise they will lose the support and goodwill they have built up so far.

I must admit they lost a lot of my support when they started bringing blokes home.  Timeline only for me now.  Perhaps that will change...

Depends on what new apartment(s) pop up in the future.

7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I must admit they lost a lot of my support when they started bringing blokes home.  Timeline only for me now.  Perhaps that will change...

Depends on what new apartment(s) pop up in the future.

Yeah prefer them to bring girls home I must say but the blokes they have had, 2 I think, have been a total disaster anyway 😂