Kiramy & May

46 minutes ago, waldi said:

Good candidates are not interested in participation because of low incomes in vhtv.

One quick solution here would be to get rid of the managers, this would immediately increase the tennants income and remove the bad feeling now about the managers who are only lining their pockets at the expense of the tennants.

48 minutes ago, waldi said:

Good candidates are not interested in participation because of low incomes in vhtv. That causes the content isn't satisfactory in order to lure more subscribers, which makes even less potential tenants is interested in the project, which makes significant drop of subscriptions or in the best scenario, stagnation, and so on and so forth... We've already witnessed that in VV, so vh has to introduce adequate countermeasures to avoid the same path of self destruction ☹️

too much dead wood. $1 split 35 ways just doesn't go as far as $1 split 15 or 20 ways. it's easy to say watch another apt but that doesn't solve the low income problem. right now the only apts that can survive for long are the marla/hector types. their own manager, have other income, & aren't worried much about what we think. they are the real true voyeur apts. but they won't bring in many new subs!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

One quick solution here would be to get rid of the managers, this would immediately increase the tennants income and remove the bad feeling now about the managers who are only lining their pockets at the expense of the tennants.

but most of those participants can't afford to be online without help. 

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

vvtv can't get rid of the managers, that's of course nonsense maintain mainly by people who doesn't know Russian reality. But what they could do, is to hire professional recruiters, instead of those they've got now.

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Why don't VH then do the job they are supposed to do and manage them then. That would get rid of the blood sucking managers, tennants would then earn a decent cut of the takings perhaps stay longer and perform better and put more money in VH pockets surely must be a win win situation. Except what we have now is disillusioned tennants who get pissed off and you hardly see a lot of them thus pissing off subscribers who then leave as well.

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Why don't VH then do the job they are supposed to do and manage them then. That would get rid of the blood sucking managers, tennants would then earn a decent cut of the takings perhaps stay longer and perform better and put more money in VH pockets surely must be a win win situation. Except what we have now is disillusioned tennants who get pissed off and you hardly see a lot of them thus pissing off subscribers who then leave as well.

actually you answered the question yourself. vhtv itself does not hire any participants and also doesn't manage them, because this is how the structure of their business looks like. They have managers who does it, the problem is, they're shit managers. All apart that is just simple speculations and nobody knows for sure how it is

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

actually you answered the question yourself. vhtv itself does not hire any participants and also doesn't manage them, because this is how the structure of their business looks like. They have managers who does it, the problem is, they're shit managers. All apart that is just simple speculations and nobody knows for sure how it is

Yep very true i suppose after all we only know from what we read on here is happening, Whether all or any of this is factual is anybody's guess but i do often wonder where they get all their facts and figures from.?

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep very true i suppose after all we only know from what we read on here is happening, Whether all or any of this is factual is anybody's guess but i do often wonder where they get all their facts and figures from.?

mostly from the outer space, because even if the participant is asked, will not tell you the truth. CC members often don't take into account the economic and social differences between countries where they live and places where participants live, that's why all the mess here. Of course some claim they know everything, which is obvious bullshit...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

20:17pm and the partment is still fucking empty as it hs been all day but all lights and television on :biggrin:

Time to wave bye bye to these tenants 🤣

And welcome someone new... who actually want to live in this apartment 😄 👍

I will 🍻 to that amigo

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

Time to wave bye bye to these tenants 🤣

And welcome someone new... who actually want to live in this apartment 😄 👍

I will 🍻 to that amigo

As much as i like them they ain't doing me any good by not being there most of the fucking time so afraid i have to agree with you pal.

Time to pack suitcases girls and fly away ✈️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

too much dead wood. $1 split 35 ways just doesn't go as far as $1 split 15 or 20 ways. it's easy to say watch another apt but that doesn't solve the low income problem. right now the only apts that can survive for long are the marla/hector types. their own manager, have other income, & aren't worried much about what we think. they are the real true voyeur apts. but they won't bring in many new subs!

The thing with this manager it's that this girls are residents for short time and already don't do nothing,so instead of talk with them and try to revamp th interest what he gona do it's the same of last recent two,three times..this girls leave..other two will replace them and things will repeat again,in short period of time Gargamel "trashed" nothings3..nothings4..and now seem k&M are going same route,same with A&E,it's sad specialy in k&M case because they have some potential,but not using it in the house makes it pointless.