Kiramy & May

So the final expose eh well Miramy certainly got a nice pair of jugs lol and a meaty young lady as well very nice. Certainly a well built lass.

So nudity is no problem for either of them so now to the next stage soon hopefully lol.

See they have just gone out again hopefully to eat or whatever.

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

That....and maybe get some toys?! 😈 😁

:biggrin: No doubt they have their own ones stached somewhere ready for action unless they prefer the human touches instead :biggrin: Personally i prefer the human touches but the odd toy play is acceptable :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

:biggrin: No doubt they have their own ones stached somewhere ready for action unless they prefer the human touches instead :biggrin: Personally i prefer the human touches but the odd toy play is acceptable :biggrin:

Lets hope they do eh 😁

I've seen so much finger-play only, so that on it's own holds pretty much zero interest from me.  But seeing two girls in love - who is a couple - having a strap-on as a natural part of their love-making, that is something I find highly enjoyable to watch 😁  (I don't mean a strap-on every single time they're having sex, but it being a natural part of their play).

One that gives stimulation to both at the same time is pretty hot 😈  (a la Amy&Jane,  and/or Lola, and/or Lexy)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

One that gives stimulation to both at the same time is pretty hot 😈  (a la Amy&Jane,  and/or Lola, and/or Lexy)

Yes that one that Amy & Jane use is great as it gives both of them pleasure at the same time and is not one sided like most of them are.

27 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Have you noticed that they don't kiss with tongue? Just a peck on the lips or they smoosh their lips together. 😱

Bit early yet as we haven't seen them in a passionate situation so who knows what will happen.

• Like 1