Kiramy & May

10 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Wouldn't VH actually have them as bisexuals in their intro then??  Instead of introducing them as lesbians??

Let them be lesbians I say!!  God knows there are enough blokes shagging girls in all the different apartments here.  Let them be who they are and let things unfold as they do.  If anything, perhaps have them have girlfriends/lesbian couples over for some proper all-girl orgy😁  Only of course if they are inclined that way.  Being themselves have the potential to take them a long way 😊 Hmmmm....I should clarify...just so this comment doesn't get confused with the previous couple.  Being as inactive as them was not good viewing! 🤣  Well, for most it wasn't...

I am not sure but Linda&carrie place was also announced as lésbic place(or maybe was bi)but then was like it was,think the only exception Its cats ladies,those two only played an little with dudes but sex was only with girls.Also Gargamel was playing an little with one of them in loggia,grabed her ass etc,think they could be bi.

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I begin to ask myself if the lights there can't be switched off in the bedroom as they sleep with lights on too???

Can only assume they just fell asleep from the wine etc so am giving them the benefit of the doubt as its their first night, but first night only.????

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not yet sure what to think of them by now. Will wait until I judge here 😉

Same,can't figure out if they are "real" VH residents or Nothings.Gess we will see next days,if they have sex then it's an improvement over the nothings3,if massages and stuff starts..nothings4.But if it's this last thing then absolutely won't give them the atention nothings3 had.Fingers crossed.

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Same,can't figure out if they are "real" VH residents or Nothings.Gess we will see next days,if they have sex then it's an improvement over the nothings3,if massages and stuff starts..nothings4.But if it's this last thing then absolutely won't give them the atention nothings3 had.Fingers crossed.

so far any place where gargamel appeared, turn into pile of shit

Yaaaaayyyyyy!! 🤸‍♂️  Happ days!! 😁

At least May😍 has some hair down there.... How utterly refreshing it is to see someone natural for a change 😛

1dc99b9528d6ac2ca.jpg

2b8a70ae56c77e709.jpg

Looking very good so far 🤩

Waiting for Kiramy to have a shower/bath next to see if she is also natural

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

so far any place where gargamel appeared, turn into pile of shit

So true.Some are good lucky talisman others like Gargamel not so much lol.But lets wait and see,I think things will happen,if not byebye.

36 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Yaaaaayyyyyy!! 🤸‍♂️  Happ days!! 😁

At least May😍 has some hair down there.... How utterly refreshing it is to see someone natural for a change 😛

1dc99b9528d6ac2ca.jpg

2b8a70ae56c77e709.jpg

Looking very good so far 🤩

Waiting for Kiramy to have a shower/bath next to see if she is also natural

This is great to finally see someone go natural. Maybe she will leave it untrimmed.👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Let's be honest would anybody want to do anything if they knew Gargamel was skulking around the place.🤣

he effectively deters all attractive girls ☠️