Kiramy & May

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i still don't know who charlee, liss, stacey, or kris were. none did anything to deserve being remembered. it's probably better that way .

Absolutely,they deserve to be Remeber by what they don't did..So they were are the nothings1,2 and three.

• Like 1

Usualy The first day,night says a lot about an house and their residents,so Gess we will see with this ones also.Till now they didn't do much more then nothings3.But night still young or not.An good thing is..no butter bottle in sight.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I hope they are bi-sexual. 

Wouldn't VH actually have them as bisexuals in their intro then??  Instead of introducing them as lesbians??

Let them be lesbians I say!!  God knows there are enough blokes shagging girls in all the different apartments here.  Let them be who they are and let things unfold as they do.  If anything, perhaps have them have girlfriends/lesbian couples over for some proper all-girl orgy😁  Only of course if they are inclined that way.  Being themselves have the potential to take them a long way 😊 Hmmmm....I should clarify...just so this comment doesn't get confused with the previous couple.  Being as inactive as them was not good viewing! 🤣  Well, for most it wasn't...

• Like 3

Just now, purplewrap said:

Wouldn't VH actually have them as bisexuals in their intro then??  Instead of introducing them as lesbians??

Let them be lesbians I say!!  God knows there are enough blokes shagging girls in all the different apartments here.  Let them be who they are and let things unfold as they do.  If anything, perhaps have them have girlfriends/lesbian couples over for some proper all-girl orgy😁  Only of course if they are inclined that way.  Being themselves have the potential to take them a long way 😊 Hmmmm....I should clarify...just so this comment doesn't get confused with the previous couple.  Being as inactive as them was not good viewing! 🤣  Well, for most it wasn't...

Fully agree

• Like 3