B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

It's sad that Kenny can't sit his ass down and act more like the other guys Nil and pablo who are actually behaving themselves and not disrespecting their Gfs by touching,grabbing,groping and trying to kiss all over the other females.

• Like 1

Usually when I go out to the club,,I'm the one getting groped, kissed and sexually molested by many ladies,,,,, but usually I'm in a corner minding my own business when that happens,,,sometimes women love you more when you are not being a pervert and just chillaxing and being respectful.

8 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Well for now to me he is GAK...Grab Ass KENNY..

He has no respect for her,,and she's enabling his behavior,,she is just as bad if she allows him to grope and touch other females without permission in her presence.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He is a fucking pig and Kim is his pimp. What the hell is wrong with her. Who could stand to be with this guy for christ sakes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Usually when I go out to the club,,I'm the one getting groped, kissed and sexually molested by many ladies,,,,, but usually I'm in a corner minding my own business when that happens,,,sometimes women love you more when you are not being a pervert and just chillaxing and being respectful.

Daaaayum.. er can I come out with you?..lol... just kidding of course..

• Like 1