B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Noldus

KENNY NEEDS TO ACT BETTER AROUND OTHER WOMEN.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that guy,,,we don't see pablo or most other guys acting like this around these women,,, if you notice MR.Blair,Mr.Jasmin and Mr.Megan/Rocco mainly kept to themselves,,,and by behaving themselves,,it actually made these women so comfortable around them that the girls actually wanted them to touch them.

The last person any female wants to touch them is a creep and any guy who forces himself on any woman and forces himself on them with unwanted touching.

Like what made kenny think,,"Oh let me walk up behind Anita and grab her boobs and slap her ass.

I have always though that Kenny heard about the other guys,,and now wants to join that club,,,but he will never make it past the bouncer with that attitude,,he is not God's gift to any of these women,,he needs to calm the fuck down and hold several seats.

undefined

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Kenny touching up Karol....grabbing danaya's pussy...wft??

he's asking for a Beat down from all the ladies in b1, if he does not stop his shit.

Edited by mikeusa
added word his
  • Like 1

I wonder how Kenny would feel if every time he and Kim went out she was all over other guys grabbing on their dicks and letting them feel her up.

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

His girl friend needs to have a stern word.......hmm he isn't touching up Nils or Pablo...wonder why not..!!.. Kenny get a grip of your own bits..!!..