Ary & George Part #4

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Personally would not mind getting a house with managers Ary & George. Much better than AL I think. They know about good cam setup. What do you say @Sexygirl are these (Maurice & Mina) potential participants?

Yep, Maybe they will 😎 

But we have and another surprise for you guys ..but it is a surprise 😆❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Personally would not mind getting a house with managers Ary & George. Much better than AL I think. They know about good cam setup. What do you say @Sexygirl are these (Maurice & Mina) potential participants?

Couldn't agree more,saying that for ages,George cams placements actualy looks tought towards viewers,for give the better views.Fuck the crap bird views nonsense,and as manager who knows..maybe they would succeed,worst than jeka,gargamel it's impossible😂.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,saying that for ages,George cams placements actualy looks tought towards viewers,for give the better views.Fuck the crap bird views nonsense,and as manager who knows..maybe they would succeed,worst than jeka,gargamel it's impossible😂.

Yes @Sexygirl agrees with us because she liked my tweet about the bad birdview cams from Jeka 💖👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1