Paisley & Cletus

10 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I think Cletus only did that because they were trying to get more viewers by having a threesome --He was just making a sacrifice for them--He never ever had a failure except with the guy and he never did anything with Jeff

That's quite a sacrifice! I've never had sex with another couple yet, but if the guy wrap po ed his lips around Guy's cock, he would probably have a heart attack. Not out of pleasure though

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I think Cletus only did that because they were trying to get more viewers by having a threesome --He was just making a sacrifice for them--He never ever had a failure except with the guy and he never did anything with Jeff

He might have wanted to do it, but was unsure how it would be taken by everyone watching. Who knows. I like them either way. 👌🏻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Это довольно жертва! Я еще не занимался сексом с еще одной парой, но если парень обернет губы вокруг петуха Гая, у него, вероятно, случится сердечный приступ. Не из удовольствия, хотя

Было)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, At7 said:

He might have wanted to do it, but was unsure how it would be taken by everyone watching. Who knows. I like them either way. 👌🏻

Hi At7, I saw a post from the other day from you and wanted to ask you about it. You had mentioned you had a few experiences with other women, which I dream about some day happening. Did they happen as a spur of the moment thing? Or were you actively seeking an experience like that? And were they good friends of yours? I'm a nosy bitch so excuse my prying. I had a few chances in the past and I "pussied" out if you will, and now I regret it

• Like 2

On 11/16/2018 at 12:00 AM, Amy3 said:

Putting make up on. I know what I'll be watching on the timeline tomorrow. So sexy! Make up is awesome!!! 😍😍😍💋

Lol, I just saw this post, you are such a girl! I love it! ::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi At7, I saw a post from the other day from you and wanted to ask you about it. You had mentioned you had a few experiences with other women, which I dream about some day happening. Did they happen as a spur of the moment thing? Or were you actively seeking an experience like that? And were they good friends of yours? I'm a nosy bitch so excuse my prying. I had a few chances in the past and I "pussied" out if you will, and now I regret it

So no, it wasn’t spur of the moment nor were they friends of mine. They were set up specifically as threesomes by an ex boyfriend with girls he knew.  I think if it’s something you are curious about, it’s definitely something to check out. It was a fantasy and a curiosity of mine, and having the experience mostly quelled, rather than fueled my desire for more experiences. Might be different if they weren’t threesome scenarios, and just me and a girl alone. At any rate, I do still enjoy watching lesbians. 👌🏻

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know I'm a nut. I was watching Ary sleep and I was looking at the shape of her nails. 😍

My whole focus in life right now if going to Sally's Beauty Supply store to see if they have this in stock. I'm obsessing over this. 🙆

OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

opi-lincoln-park-after-dark-w42.jpeg

This is a gorgeous color

• Like 1