Paisley & Cletus

3 hours ago, Just In said:

But to be fair Ash it's easy for us to criticize outside of that enviroment & I would guess that you haven't had to try to get a guy hard with that amount of cameras around, plus it is rather difficult for a guy to hide his non arousal where with women its easier to hide through these cams (I'm not implying that Paisley wasn't aroused).

I guess, I dont have man parts, but if a hot guy was giving me oral. I guess I would be thinking about the cams, but once the physical  licking, lapping, fingering, etc etc started, the cams, even if not forgotten, wouldnt matter to me. I see your point though.😋

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess, I dont have man parts, but if a hot guy was giving me oral. I guess I would be thinking about the cams, but once the physical  licking, lapping, fingering, etc etc started, the cams, even if not forgotten, wouldnt matter to me. I see your point though.😋

shocked gif wow GIF

😁😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Poor Paisley 😁 

actually Cletus did his part if you watch the replay. He penetrate Paisely many times before the guy left. However it had to be distracting watching the guest suffer so for a couple of hour or so. I know I found it distracting and I wasn't even there...😊 You could see the pain on the guys face when he was looking and sighing into the bathroom camera.

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

actually Cletus did his part if you watch the replay. He penetrate Paisely many times before the guy left. However it had to be distracting watching the guest suffer so for a couple of hour or so. I know I found it distracting and I wasn't even there...😊 You could see the pain on the guys face when he was looking and sighing into the bathroom camera.

Yep, Cletus did pretty find considering the scenario .. And for sure the guy was pretty frustrated because his mind was controlling his dick.. He couldn't release from the pressure of being on cams 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yep, Cletus did pretty find considering the scenario .. And for sure the guy was pretty frustrated because his mind was controlling his dick.. He couldn't release from the pressure of being on cams 

That's why they call the mind/brain the body's biggest sex organ. 😊

• Like 2

On 11/30/2018 at 6:30 PM, jjkopite said:

Maybe Paisley would have more luck with MFF than MMF?

Awww sounds like there were performance issues but kudos to them for trying! 👌🏻 Can’t be easy knowing people are watching and commenting.....And nooo...I’m so sick of MFF. I want more MMF!!!!! 

• Like 3