Paisley & Cletus

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

We will see in 2-3 weeks.

But in this business - without passive income = routine activity statistics (which at least will earn on cams day payout and a little bit or credit day payout), it will be hard for them in 2-3 weeks. I'm sure. For these 3-4 hours - they need to make money like others, for 14-15 hours.

CC - this is a kind of indicator. There are obvious mistakes. For example, Lexy and Pete - they should buy limited edition Maserati - judging by number posts. But if there are no posts and interest for 4-5 days, almost always = some (or big) decrease in statistics. Since their content is not interesting 10-20 CC posters =  therefore their content is not interesting weighty % other subscribers.

I'm not saying that it could happen like you are saying.. just think weird you are so over them.. They aren't worse then others and i totally prefer to watch them then many others houses. Seems for VH is all ok on keeping accepting houses
I also use CC to have that kind of idea (and have the week numbers from the last almost 11 months) .. but i always said that it doesn't means nothing because the subscribers numbers is a very small percent of i prefer to believe VH have "outside" and the tastes could be different. For example (and there are others) clara&stas only have basically 1-2 posters.. and for your words they are pretty well .. Charlee&lyss did nothing for 48 days and they had 1000 posts. 

Edit: I believe that drama "sells" a lot more here at cc (and produce comments and views because of that) then a single individual watching in his house that probably will change the "channel" to other if that happen

• Like 2

i stated last week that i wasn't seeing any "must watch" apts & that hasn't changed. these guys are fine but nothing special. but the biggest dissapointments to me are roberta, veronica, & the parties over the weekend at lexy & ruby apts where absolutely nothing happened. that's fine for them if they had fun but if the nothing continues eventually those apts won't even be checked. the activity at zack/blondie has dropped off to practically nothing also. the over abundance of apts is really hurting everyone.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the over abundance of apts is really hurting everyone.

Maybe....and maybe not.

For the general public at large, I think that if apartment is good, it will survive.  With good, I mean what most people can associate and/or connect with ☺️  

A major problem that I see is that a relatively large number of new apartments opened recently is just regular guest(s) getting their own apartments and trying to make a buck.  After a little while (a few weeks? a couple of months?) then that novelty is long gone and viewership has moved on the latest apartment opening.

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Maybe....and maybe not.

For the general public at large, I think that if apartment is good, it will survive.  With good, I mean what most people can associate and/or connect with   

A major problem that I see is that a relatively large number of new apartments opened recently is just regular guest(s) getting their own apartments and trying to make a buck.  After a little while (a few weeks? a couple of months?) then that novelty is long gone and viewership has moved on the latest apartment opening.

as you said the new apts are a novelty being viewed because they are new. some are ok while others are a waste of time. but by dividing our views the better apts lose views & $. this could be the difference between them staying or leaving. right now there is a lot of dead wood.

I think the more apts that come on board just creates more chance of a good one coming along like Paisley&Cletus--It matters if you have the time to sort through them all so that you dont miss one that might be your cup of tea--I came across a girl that attracted me because she was very bold and very good looking --Julya is her name