Paisley & Cletus

On 12/3/2018 at 6:23 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sparkles, these 2 are constantly going at it with each other, which is great, but does he cum most of the time during thier "sessions"? And I hear her moaning with him, does it seem like she has real orgasms?

Cletus has a great deal of staying power and It is very obvious to me when she has an orgasm---some are freight train explosions and some are very calm---But i have watched them very closely from the start --

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

It seems like guest girl is sick -she is bouncing off the walls in the bathroom and she vomited-no foursome tonight

She also seems to have a pad on.. that why when they (guests) was alone she didn't allow him to take her shorts and when he fingered her, after he checked his fingers 

I think Cletus has just prematurely ejaculated(to give cumming too quickly it's posh name)cos they just got started and 2 or 3 mins later it was over.paisley looks a bit frustrated.considering the marathon fucks this pair usually have this was a non starter.

I dunno what happened their but he definitely left her pretty quickly and it looked as though she was finishing the job herself then he suddenly reappeared and they went at it.of course if I knew what they said before he left then it would have probably made sense and iwouldnt have posted the previous post.