Paisley & Cletus

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Must be the only sex in any C&S apartment that wasn't scripted!! (apart from Clara and Tim of course):angel:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They are visiting all to difficult the guessing who will be the next one to go after the ones we already saw leaving after meetings with them

Would be nice if they could arrange an evening between Chris & Dana and Paisley & Cletus

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe if we find something... a towel?? ... maybe with some dna we can find the true 🕵️‍♂️

I believe all evidence has been redacted, erased or subject to a black ops order and all witnesses eliminated (or on a hit list)!

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Would be nice if they could arrange an evening between Chris & Dana and Paisley & Cletus

That is something that i would like to watch... Not believing in a immediate full swap but with good progression they could get there 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

That is something that i would like to watch... Not believing in a immediate full swap but with good progression they could get there 

Would be interesting to see the interaction between the two couples, I think they would get on and who knows what it could lead to!

• Like 1