Paisley & Cletus

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, they have not so many apartments. Mira&Henry - also visits all their apartments regularly and with show too🤗. Darcie&Stif - regular guest at Mellissa&Sergio apt.

And lisa also visits their tenants.. and george also.. and sara (with grace) 

Clara&Stas are visiting their sub-managed houses... seems now they control almost all odessa houses (had hopes that at least this one was free of them)

Mira/Henry Darcie/Stif Lisa George and Sara don't count when they visit the apartments they manage themselves. That's what they're supposed to do.

Clara/Stas visit apartments to make new friends and become better acquainted with other tenants.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Mira/Henry Darcie/Stif Lisa George and Sara don't count when they visit the apartments they manage themselves. That's what they're supposed to do.

Clara/Stas visit apartments to make new friends and become better acquainted with other tenants.

The houses they visit it's their responsibility as sub-managers to hire tenants.. probably even renting the houses them selves. Also believe that they get the share of business that zoi&tim had in past

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please not. C&S are far too vanilla and don't play in the same league than Paisley & Cletus. Paisley cheating with Stas would be epic :biggrin:

Cheating 

gravity falls laughing GIF

Then would be clara time to cry to delete the archive and the proofs from CC

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Cheating 

gravity falls laughing GIF

Then would be clara time to cry to delete the archive and the proofs from CC

Lol Seriously I really don't like C&S and I think they are plain boring but of course I don't wish them to ruin their relationship. I just wish they stay at home and don't bore other appartements like they do when they for example visit Dana & Chris 🙈

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol Seriously I really don't like C&S and I think they are plain boring but of course I don't wish them to ruin their relationship. I just wish they stay at home and don't bore other appartements like they do when they for example visit Dana & Chris 🙈

x2... but controlling so many houses will be difficult for them to leave... when that happen Stella will be the only thing i will be missing