Paisley & Cletus

52 minutes ago, groomy said:

But no reason to complain. No money - no honey. This is honest. Only income of all participants - paid cams.

For me, the biggest problem right now in VH is the lack of content. Honestly nothing interesting for several weeks. Epic level more than month.:confused:

Couldn't agree more. 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Thanks groomy.Was just being sarcastic,I know they were several times in that house and had sex also,why the need to open another new place just for them it's beyond me,they could just continued being regular guests in the other house,Maybe VH gives some upfront bonus for every new house opened hehe,agree with you think Place will have an limited short run.

Don't understand the pessimistic comments, a new apartment and the guests have regular sex and yet that is still not enough lol. So whats the problem?.

Ah well you either watch them or you don't i suppose lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Don't understand the pessimistic comments, a new apartment and the guests have regular sex and yet that is still not enough lol. So whats the problem?.

Ah well you either watch them or you don't i suppose lol

Well some of us feel the same,that there is not reason to open new houses unless guests are very special,why didn't they just stayed usual guests in th other house?Maybe that way we would had more active houses more frequently,with more people in and more situations.In this subject.By this ritm soon we gona have 40houses and only an dozen of them will be interesting and with regular activities.