Paisley & Cletus

I think these two Cletus and Paisley have been together for a long time they know each other very very well--That being the case i dont see how Paisley could have hid serious lesbian relationships --She just happens to be a very sexual and passionate lover and could easily explain her appearing to know what she is doing lesbian wise--If she had had other lesbian lovers he certainly would have known about it--Yet he seems very upset with this situation

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think these two Cletus and Paisley have been together for a long time they know each other very very well--That being the case i dont see how Paisley could have hid serious lesbian relationships --She just happens to be a very sexual and passionate lover and could easily explain her appearing to know what she is doing lesbian wise--If she had had other lesbian lovers he certainly would have known about it--Yet he seems very upset with this situation

Don't think she appeared to know what she was doing she knew very well what she was doing and doing it very well lol. Certainly wasn't her first time :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't think she appeared to know what she was doing she knew very well what she was doing and doing it very well lol. Certainly wasn't her first time :rolleyes:

I dont see how her actions in the bathtub in any way would indicate anything but that she had passionate feelings for this particular girl--They certainly had many awkward moments

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I dont see how her actions in the bathtub in any way would indicate anything but that she had passionate feelings for this particular girl--They certainly had many awkward moments

So would you in a bathtub full of water without splashing it all over the place lol after all not much room for 2 comfortably.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So would you in a bathtub full of water without splashing it all over the place lol after all not much room for 2 comfortably.

So why would you assume that she has done lesbian activity with such experience that she really knew what she was doing ---in this very unstable condition