Paisley & Cletus

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You would see it right down t h.g.h ere as it was coming out maybe in the water, but it would dissipate and be gone. Another tip from Ashley's Sex Tips on VH1!

Dissipate especially in the beginning 😊

I had a quick look, and there were plenty of bubbles in the bathtub in the beginning. So anything coming out would be pick up by that (just like anything else you wash off)

1201386cfa8ee7d1c.jpg

As it turns out, it wasn't much of a problem, as there was no residue at the waterline.  And for any kind of discolourisation of the water to occur, you'd need to bleed profusely.  If that was the case, you wouldn't go in a bathtub, you'd rush to the hospital 🤣

There has been plenty of other girls on VH who had a bath on their periods without needing to worry about colour and/or scent of the water.  And I suspect there will be plenty more 🤣

When all is said and done i really hope Paisley and Cletus stay together-- I think there are about a million guy that would kill to be with Paisley --She is every guys dream girl---And who knows how many girls now--- Women would love to have a big handsome guy who is so caring and also an absolute superman in the love making department----So both im sure will get through this fine alone but I really think they deserve each other

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, but you gotta be ready to work bitch. I don't mess around. We don't do Prada and Louboutain's here! I'm talking TJMax and Ross! Get your heels and fishnets ready to go. 

Oh, your first assignment is going to be this super hot chick. Her name is Paisely. Be warned she might be in the rag.........just a little! Bring me back the money!  Now, get going sweety! 💋

Won't be the first time, I've had blood on my love muscle 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

А как насчет тампона? Нужен или не нужен. Будете ли вы носить его на этой стадии своего периода?

Нужен...ещё с воскресенья😉👙