Paisley & Cletus

Technical question to Premium Members.

Can you guys see the photos above in the Attachments Center?

I was under the impression that all camcaps.net uploaded photos embedded in the forum could be viewed in the Attachments Center so I went ahead and subscribed.

Currently the most recent item in the Attachment Center is 11 hours old and obviously there are numerous photos in the forum that were uploaded and posted after that. Also, most forum photos even older than 11 hours (https://camcaps.net/uploads/monthly...png) seem to be missing.

How do I get to see all photos?

attachment_center2.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Care to explain how this works? 

Everything that gets Posted in Open Forums by the use of the Attachments Feature that's Available to all Premium Members is supposed to show in the Attachments Center. Apparently it only has Attachments from certain Apartments and Various other Forum Boards throughout Cam Caps. All the Attachments are there but some have to be seen directly from the Post it was Uploaded on.  I don't know why that is but I will bring it to Admins Attention and see if something can be done to show All Attachments. 

If Premium Members wish to see their Attachments they have Posted then go to the Top of the Page and Click the Down Arrow on their Name on the Right Side of the Avatar and Select My Attachments and it will show the Attachments that Premium Member has Posted.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything that gets Posted in Open Forums by the use of the Attachments Feature that's Available to all Premium Members is supposed to show in the Attachments Center. Apparently it only has Attachments from certain Apartments and Various other Forum Boards throughout Cam Caps. All the Attachments are there but some have to be seen directly from the Post it was Uploaded on.  I don't know why that is but I will bring it to Admins Attention and see if something can be done to show All Attachments. 

If Premium Members wish to see their Attachments they have Posted then go to the Top of the Page and Click the Down Arrow on their Name on the Right Side of the Avatar and Select My Attachments and it will show the Attachments that Premium Member has Posted.

As a VHTV member the reason I went Premium on CamCaps is so I find new action of interest at a single location instead of having to dig thru 33 apartments multiple times a day on CamCaps and on VHTV itself. If Attachments Center worked as advertised it would be a great help as a VHTV timeline oversight. In its current state Attachments Center is of no use in that regard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WatcherCC said:

As a VHTV member the reason I went Premium on CamCaps is so I find new action of interest at a single location instead of having to dig thru 33 apartments multiple times a day on CamCaps and on VHTV itself. If Attachments Center worked as advertised it would be a great help as a VHTV timeline oversight. In its current state Attachments Center is of no use in that regard.

I'll bring it to Admins Attention and see what can be done to get the Attachments from all the Boards to show.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I know what you'd say.

A Girl and a Postage Stamp have one thing in Common.  You have to Lick 'em before you Stick 'em.   :biggrin:

Which he does in hurricane fashion before he is finished! Lordy what a session this is!

• Like 1