Paisley & Cletus

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Robwin! I'm not feeling very well. I worked for like 18 hours yesterday. Had to travel back home and today I had a biopsy of my thryoid done. 8 needles jammed into my neck. I feel like a pin cushion and it hurts a lot. 

I watched my girl Paisley for a bit today. She's a doll! ❤️

Sorry to hear my dear. Wish you the best 💜💜💜

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Robwin! I'm not feeling very well. I worked for like 18 hours yesterday. Had to travel back home and today I had a biopsy of my thryoid done. 8 needles jammed into my neck. I feel like a pin cushion and it hurts a lot. 

Oh sorry  babe hope you feel better soon have seen the odd like but nothing else so was starting to get a bit worried as its very unlike you. Anyway get some rest 💤 and get the old mojo back 💜💜💜

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hope you feel better soon. ❤️
TgC_emoticon10771.gif.fa5bd3be638af5a5f79d533adaa58b84.gif
Get plenty of...
sleeping-kitten-smiley-emoticon.jpg.b75f69fa53064c3c5999fa764e6e8320.jpg
And...
get-well-soon.jpg.0d003ed41758d0ca817f5b3f1532705f.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hope you get better soon... And if it helps 😁

undefined

• Like 1