Paisley & Cletus

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I have watched this crazy tv show "90 day fiance" This guy from America goes to hook up with a girl he met online at a little village on the Amazon river--He doesnt talk her language and she doesnt talk his---but he has an electronic thing like a cell phone that he or she can talk into and it translates what they are saying--i need to find one

Lol yeah it would make learning languages a thing of the past eh and make the inventor a fortune. If only eh then again we can only dream.:rolleyes:

When you find one let me know thats if we could afford it :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah it would make learning languages a thing of the past eh and make the inventor a fortune. If only eh then again we can only dream.:rolleyes:

When you find one let me know thats if we could afford it :biggrin:

This is a reality tv show and they show him and her using this translator in real life so i would think they do exist now

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Yea-- He is never around when we are all wondering what happened and he could easily solve the mystery--I am looking for a hand held electronic translator --Im hoping there could be one that would translate what is being said on the computer --that would increase the enjoyment of this site 10,000 % for me

And? Dana speaks good in English. The bottom line is that she will no longer speak English. Probably never on camera.:biggrin: Lexy explains to Pete in English - often quite far from what was in Russian. After Dana - Lexy will be even more careful with English.

Understanding - destroy part of the intrigue, that is, you will watch less. And will cause to lot of tickets. Or spy movies dialogue-types - about the weather, about the Madagascar butterflies:biggrin:.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I would agree! Did you read what groomy said? AlexLina take their viewer money for a trial period. Wonder how long that is? It's bullshit and you're right probably illegal. Have you ever worked a job where they said, ok work for a month and if you're good enough we'll let you start earning some money. Fuck that! AL must have a minimum amount they have to earn or get the boot.

Usually - month. But few weeks is also possible if Star-level.

Fixed salary - every week. But you need to have a certain rating day week (well, you can make one day 50% - another 100 - the third 150%). Apartment and cams - Alex&Lina pay. This is a classic test period.

On 11/7/2018 at 10:22 PM, sr71gn said:

Yea-- He is never around when we are all wondering what happened and he could easily solve the mystery--I am looking for a hand held electronic translator --Im hoping there could be one that would translate what is being said on the computer --that would increase the enjoyment of this site 10,000 % for me

On 11/7/2018 at 10:28 PM, Robwin said:

Funny you should mention that i have often thought the same if there was some magical piece of software out there that would translate live speech lol

On 11/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, Robwin said:

Dunno how accurate or factual this is but take a look at this site    http://itranslatevoice.com/

There seems to be a lot of this type of app, software, websites, out
there, but this might be a good place to start.

https://translator.microsoft.com/apps/windows/

I haven't actually tried it, yet, (I've been too busy typing this post) 😊
but it's first on my list.

-----------

You might also check out iTranslate Converse. You get voice translation
only for free. iTranslate Voice has a lot of other features and it appears
you have to purchase the Pro version to get voice translation. I could be
wrong about that, but that seems to be what it's saying. Check out this
link for Converse.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/itranstexlto att ehc-econvepersse/ dooigdy all12e4r a1264761

-----------

On 11/7/2018 at 10:31 PM, Sparkles said:

If text translation have so many issues to get the right idea, just imagine translating live speech 😁

If you'd like to see a really good speech to text transcription site,
check out this website.

https://speechlogger.appspot.com/en/

It's extremely accurate, auto-punctuates, saves to different file types, as
well as Google Drive. You can email it, print it, and copy and paste it into
other apps, including CC posts. It transcribes in dozens of different
languages and some have multiple versions. For example, Spanish has
nearly two dozen versions and I chose US English, but there are also
versions for Australia, Canada, India, UK, and others.

It's a great little website. And all you do is click the mic and talk. There
are also other features, but I don't think all of those are free.

Note: This is not a translator, it's a transcriber. You choose the language
you want to speak and it shows you what you said on the screen, in that
language. You can copy and paste it into a translator if you need to or
you can just paste it as is. It's an easy way to save you from having to
type everything you want to say.

There are many other examples out there. Hope this is helpful. Have fun.
😊

NOTE: Sorry, guys, I forgot to say the Speechlogger website only works in 
the Chrome browser.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

PaisleyCletus51.thumb.JPG.cefedf06dd8ef12672f6d5756469a4b8.JPG

Sure wish there was a little more light shining from this end of the sofa.

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

PaisleyCletus63.thumb.JPG.6a36a0cab74473756398bcc8d7bdf4e9.JPG

This cam is way too far away or too wide-angle or both. This is where
a PTZ cam would really come in handy. Even when I enlarge it by just
50%, it's already too out of focus to get a decent screencap.

• Like 2

Groomy said "

And? Dana speaks good in English. The bottom line is that she will no longer speak English. Probably never on camera. Lexy explains to Pete in English - often quite far from what was in Russian. After Dana - Lexy will be even more careful with English.

Understanding - destroy part of the intrigue, that is, you will watch less. And will cause to lot of tickets. Or spy movies dialogue-types - about the weather, about the Madagascar butterflies."

This makes absolutely no sense what so ever --Who would watch any foreign movie without subtitles in a language you could understand---I dont want what you think should be translated I want what I think should be translated--Your thinking is extremely different than mine---I am a voyeur and sometimes i would really like to hear some of their talk right as the are engaged in sex--Paisley has by far the most emotional sex i have seen on vhtv yet you write her off as nothing special --Your opinion of what is important on vhtv is 180 degrees from mine---Alex and Lina are nothing short of bandits using desperate young people to pad their pockets--The Sylvia-Josh thing was proof positive of the make-up of their character 

Are you aware of the cost of living in the Ukraine? Do you know how much money these couples are paid by vhtv ? Do you know how they arrive at the number of views a couple is getting at all times of the day? Do you know how much these couples make in doing side jobs ? If you do know how about telling the rest of us about the inner workings of this voyeur site we are paying for ---be useful...otherwise who needs your gloom and doom

24 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Are you aware of the cost of living in the Ukraine? Do you know how much money these couples are paid by vhtv ? Do you know how they arrive at the number of views a couple is getting at all times of the day? Do you know how much these couples make in doing side jobs ? If you do know how about telling the rest of us about the inner workings of this voyeur site we are paying for ---be useful...otherwise who needs your gloom and doom

Not about this house. but tenants say different things - including, and that can lead to fines, if subscribers send a ticket. An example is Dana. Moreover, she and Chris, I think, can communicate in English easy (Chris has already traveled to student program in the USA).

Salary in Ukraine - 300-500 dollars/month. Official statistics - Odessa region - average salary = 8031uah (~290$) in Sep/peak in summer 8556 (~310$). Kiev (capital) - 13614uah (~480$). Average for UA - 9042uah in Sep (~325$). Therefore - VH still offers competitive money. For comparison in St. Petersburg this level - 56 000 rub (~840$). And there is already good job - more attractive than VH.

This model even announced by official VH account on this forum. They have 2 types approved payment system:
- fixed salary, for certain weekly statistics rate.
- salary according to how much statistics - so much money.

A&L - first month fixed salary, if test-period passed, new contract with how much statistics - so much money.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not about this house. but tenants say different things - including, and that can lead to fines, if subscribers send a ticket. An example is Dana. Moreover, she and Chris, I think, can communicate in English easy (Chris has already traveled to student program in the USA).

Salary in Ukraine - 300-500 dollars/month. Official statistics - Odessa region - average salary = 8031uah (~290$) in Sep/peak in summer 8556 (~310$). Kiev (capital) - 13614uah (~480$). Average for UA - 9042uah in Sep (~325$). Therefore - VH still offers competitive money. For comparison in St. Petersburg this level - 56 000 rub (~840$). And there is already good job - more attractive than VH.

This model even announced by official VH account on this forum. They have 2 types approved payment system:
- fixed salary, for certain weekly statistics rate.
- salary according to how much statistics - so much money.

A&L - first month fixed salary, if test-period passed, new contract with how much statistics - so much money.

Any info why they are offline?