Paisley & Cletus

Just now, Amy3 said:

I paid over $250 for 1 night. Ugh! I'm still cold. 

Sorry, picture was way too ditzy! 😜 I like goth girls better. Strange and mysterious! 👽

Fuck me you could stay at the Ritz for that almost lol

Thought your last avatar was great hun but this one is ok perhaps a bit more classy ::) so don't ******* change it again :heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I would be very disappointed if that were true, but she obviously didnt do it because he's a hottie!

maybe they thought the bi stuff would get more views & cletus didn't really want to? (or at least didn't want to show it). who knows?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maitre197 said:

The site of  regional electriс company annonce about the outages  for  repair. But usually from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M  (10-18) 1 day. It seems to me  the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.

You heard some talk about std??? Or a wild guess? 

Guest maitre197
4 hours ago, At7 said:

You heard some talk about std??? Or a wild guess? 

It is a sad joke. But I never see in Ukraine electrical issues more than 12 hours. Standart time to repair the eletricity in the big city - 1-3 hours.

2 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

It is a sad joke. But I never see in Ukraine electrical issues more than 12 hours. Standart time to repair the eletricity in the big city - 1-3 hours.

Yeah it does seem way too long for a power outage!!!

2 minutes ago, Fox y 19 said:

Можно и так сказать) 12 часов без электричества это еще цветочки))

Ohhh wow i can’t even remember if I’ve ever gone that long without power! Sorry to hear that!