Courtney & Heather

1 hour ago, broxman said:

I just do not understand why they even bothered relocating if they are not motivated. I'm surprised A & A put up with it. Something needs to be done, a total waste of an apartment.

I guess when they continue that way they will share the fate of Em & Bob...

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess when they continue that way they will share the fate of Em & Bob...

It depends.. Em&Bob hardly (guess) would have money for the expenses.. Seems that not the case here.. Renting this house for living or another one outside the project is the same.. If they have comfortable money jobs, vhtv it's an extra for them

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It depends.. Em&Bob hardly (guess) would have money for the expenses.. Seems that not the case here.. Renting this house for living or another one outside the project is the same.. If they have comfortable money jobs, vhtv it's an extra for them

That's why I think VH should be able to close houses which are obviously not interested in the project and making VH look bad. Regardless if tenants get money from other jobs.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's why I think VH should be able to close houses which are obviously not interested in the project and making VH look bad. Regardless if tenants get money from other jobs.

I’ve looked through all the cameras, but saw no one in the apartment. Where are the people?

Remember - real time, real life? Participants can be working, walking outside or simply shopping or clubbing. Please, do not panic and wait a little bit. We are always posting information, if our birdies will be out for a long time.

😁😁

They have interest on the project or they wouldn't be here.. just not the same amount of people that are totally dependent of it

Courtney under good camera setup view is so gorgeous and sexy.

I could not discover her in the previous location because of garbage camera setup,  and because of that, I tended to ignore here in this place too. After seeing a few scene and checking the archive, I can tell she is amazing.

It is interested how camera setup makes such big deference on the acceptance of the same participant.