Courtney & Heather

7 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Was a good night here again. So don’t care what anyone else has to say about it negatively 

it must have been gr8 while they were out. i guess that's what you mean because i just scanned 7 hours of the apt & saw..............nothing! if you know of anything worth saving besides courtmey's shower please let me know.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it must have been gr8 while they were out. i guess that's what you mean because i just scanned 7 hours of the apt & saw..............nothing! if you know of anything worth saving besides courtmey's shower please let me know.

Agree !!!! Nothing happened.The guy didn't even get hard with a naked courtney next to him for hours.I am sure Heather would have jumped his brains out had he started to fuck Courtney.

-2018-nov-13-037.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, they show true photos.

Actually, their motivation go to party in big villa, penthouse or in luxurious mansion is higher - than to work on VH. When there are no other offers, they work on VH. But as an additional income.

clever girls 😀

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, they show true photos.

Actually, their motivation go to party in big villa, penthouse or in luxurious mansion is higher - than to work on VH. When there are no other offers, they work on VH. But as an additional income.

They can do what they want I ignore this place. Tired of playing hide and seek with shitty cams...

• Like 2