Courtney & Heather

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I already wrote. Courtney feels good and without VH. Low motivation (they earn more outside VH apt). Therefore - a lot of time apartment will be empty. 

What do they do outside of the apartment to earn money?

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

What do they do outside of the apartment to earn money?

8 minutes ago, broxman said:

New apartment, same old Courtney, never bloody in. Total waste of an apartment. Kick her out and get someone else in, that wants to be part of the project!

From what I heard, the earnings decrease for all participants. In St. Petersburg - I doubt that they have motivated participants while maintaining current situation with subscribers (statistics = money).

I will assume - Darcie&Stif  try to open 1-2 apartments in coming months. In their city - VH income is still highly motivated. And Alex&Lina conveyor in Odessa.

22 minutes ago, broxman said:

New apartment, same old Courtney, never bloody in. Total waste of an apartment. Kick her out and get someone else in, that wants to be part of the project!

Vh doesn't seems to have limit of "slots" to use. Don't see why someone that want to join the project wouldn't do it because she (or others) are on site

2 hours ago, groomy said:

From what I heard, the earnings decrease for all participants. In St. Petersburg - I doubt that they have motivated participants while maintaining current situation with subscribers (statistics = money).

What a shock... VH's shitty payment method is shitty... same thing I've been saying for months.

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What a shock... VH's shitty payment method is shitty... same thing I've been saying for months.

Rather, there are not enough subscribers.:confused:  VH distributes money that is earned (all subscriptions). If there is not enough money for active apartments in this bank, then real salary for participants will decrease with any payment method.

If real salary are falling both from participants who arranges orgies and from Clara (despite the fact that they did 250% of normal activity) and for those who do nothing (Pablo for example) = then this is system problem.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Rather, there are not enough subscribers.:confused:  VH distributes money that is earned (all subscriptions). If there is not enough money for active apartments in this bank, then real salary for participants will decrease with any payment method.

If real salary are falling both from participants who arranges orgies and from Clara (despite the fact that they did 250% of normal activity) and for those who do nothing (Pablo for example) = then this is system problem.

Clara should not earn more like Jeff & Molly or like Jesse Blaine did because she does absolutely nothing different

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

That doesn't change the fact that the method is still a shitty method. The fact that there aren't enough subs shouldn't mean that tenants should not get paid. VH relies on tenants to maintain sub count, but then has a system where they make little money in the process. When you have active participants still not making good money, that's a problem. When you have a system where tenants don't even get money from people watching their sex in the archives and timeline, that's a problem. And that problem stems from VH's shitty payment system. As much as I love watching Courtney (she's in my top 5 currently on VH), I really don't even blame her for treating this as a second rate side gig. And when more tenants start earning less and less, they will all start following suit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, groomy said:

Alexa shows everything... It's nothing that wasn't said in january/february whey they started to increase the number of houses drastically.. guess no one was expected that the subscribers numbers hardly would double at same pace.. That's totally why they need to have chaturbate/cam houses to do advertise on CB and collect subscribers from there 
Not to talk about the gigantic share of money that doesn't get to tenants because are "caught" by managers/sub-managers, paying guests to have sex etc . This isn't a newer problem .. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Alexa shows everything... It's nothing that wasn't said in january/february whey they started to increase the number of houses drastically..

Well -35% from winter peak. From the positive - VH stopped fall. Can they make a steady increase? Question.

RLC - in a similar crisis. -45% at April level and still slight fall. But even current RLC level - more than x2 level than VH winter peak.

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well -35% from winter peak. From the positive - VH stopped fall. Can they make a steady increase? Question.

RLC - in a similar crisis. -45% at April level and still slight fall. But even current RLC level - more than x2 level than VH winter peak.

Yes.. but it's at levels of december 2017... when they had 20 houses with 46 tenants and now 34 houses with 70 tenants (and now with managers and sub-managers in many of these houses)

RLC have a better "safe" rescue bobble.. less tenants (don't know if they have managers), more viewers, more subscribers (assuming) and more $ per subscriber  and still 1400 vs 5700 is a big difference