Courtney & Heather

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well -35% from winter peak. From the positive - VH stopped fall. Can they make a steady increase? Question.

RLC - in a similar crisis. -45% at April level and still slight fall. But even current RLC level - more than x2 level than VH winter peak.

RLC has different issues from VH. Tenants on RLC are treated better and don't have to compete with anyone, but the problem is RLC is way too focused on barca apartments and aren't bringing in interesting couples. The two new couples have potential but their overly focus on barca apartments is starting to become an issue, I think.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

RLC have a better "safe" rescue bobble.. less tenants (don't know if they have managers), more viewers, more subscribers (assuming) and more $ per subscriber  and still 1400 vs 5700 is a big difference

RLC have some problems too, I suppose.

Just because:
much more expensive apartments - VH only 1-2 apartments at level of RLC. I think ~900-1200$+ apartment category. VH ~400-500$.

more luxury participants. They require more money.

2QmC.gif

3wrn.gif

39ot.gif

itvr.gif

2pfc.gif

2Msn.gif

Dde3.gif

742d.gif

8vzx.gif

• Like 1

Well I can understand the issues with money and stuff but even when VH would pay a fortune the girls need to be at home to earn right? So the main problems of the place (Shitty cams, blindspots and nobody home) are not because of what VH pays them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So the main problems of the place (Shitty cams, blindspots and nobody home) are not because of what VH pays them

Maybe there would be more of an incentive to stay home IF VH actually paid them well.

• Like 3

Since most of them don't have another source of income. At least it appears that way. I think there is plenty of incentive for them to be home. They are all doing as much as they want to do. Think we have to be content with that. 

VHTV already very clearly said that they will not pay salaries. 

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe there would be more of an incentive to stay home IF VH actually paid them well.

But when they pay so bad what is the point for them staying in the project at all when they obviously have another source of income? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But when they pay so bad what is the point for them staying in the project at all when they obviously have another source of income? 

If they don't depend financially from the project.. why not?? it's like an hobbie.. even small it's always something a extra