B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

9 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm surprised Karol is leaving.  Probably just as well so Amina can get her beauty sleep so she can get fucked tomorrow

I've come to the conclusion that these 2 will remain beautiful friends and nothing more. Something changed in their relationship when Nil arrived...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I've come to the conclusion that these 2 will remain beautiful friends and nothing more. Something changed in their relationship when Nil arrived...

I think it was when she decided she wanted more of the male anatomy and found it. Probably more than one

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They never had a damn relationship....

It was a blossoming one...It had potential, IMO...Tbh, they have a relationship now, it's just non sexual anymore. It was one of the few things going on in the GOV apts that was actually genuine Misc...and enjoyable to watch

• Like 2

What she has turned into lately.  I would like to have known the Amina of past that you guys know.  I probably would have liked her a lot but the way she treats people now and cheats on her man disgusts me but I've already been thrown under the bus once for speaking my mind so I'll just shut up about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Where did all this hate for Amina come from? :confused:

I was just being realistic, but I wasn't having a go at her...We don't know what ANY of these girls do when they set foot out the front door, and I'm not talking about what you think they do guys, that's different. However Amina speaks English, so 'speculation' becomes a little easier...I liked her before and I like her now...I see her as one of the cutest girls we've seen who just likes to have fun...However, I'd hate to see anyone get hurt...

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

What she has turned into lately.  I would like to have known the Amina of past that you guys know.  I probably would have liked her a lot but the way she treats people now and cheats on her man disgusts me but I've already been thrown under the bus once for speaking my mind so I'll just shut up about it.

How is she treating people any different than before?

How do you know she is cheating on her man?

Other than staying out a few nights I haven't noticed anything different in her behavior.

• Like 1