B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Good morning...It's nice to see Dalia hasn't abandoned Alice. She left B1 with Irma just after 8. Got back to B2 after 9 and straight in to Alice. They went out together just after 10...I hate any girl been left out, no matter who it is...😀

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning...It's nice to see Dalia hasn't abandoned Alice. She left B1 with Irma just after 8. Got back to B2 after 9 and straight in to Alice. They went out together just after 10...I hate any girl been left out, no matter who it is...😀

Irma is driving they left Amina+Dalia with her.

Where's Amina after a night of we're just gonna spoon tonight with Karol? 

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Irma is driving they left Amina+Dalia with her.

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It may be because she knew she was going to get fucked this afternoon.  She left Karol about 3 hours ago and didn't go home.  I wonder????

Amina on her bed playing with herself and talking to a guy in English on speaker.  Hard to catch most of it but she was talking about seeing him tomorrow among a lot of other things.  Something about Karol and also Dalia but too hard to catch with background noise.  If you have replay maybe you will have better luck understanding it.  At least I know one guy she's fucking speaks english. 

Amina with a very interesting conversation with a guy. I assume he is Spanish as they spoke English the entire time. She likes him a lot and has not told Nils. She is afraid to call her mom for fear her mom will detect she is having "problems". I assume she means she wants to end her relationship with Nils, but I am not sure. She is meeting someone for coffee tomorrow about a job offer "roving", whatever that means. Then she is going out with the new boyfriend sometime Saturday.