Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

yet she did it anyway, and through determination and their undeniably effective teamwork, they got it done.

As when Luke Skywalker says to Master Yoda, "I don't believe it!" and Master Yoda replies, "That... is why you fail."  

Nina's life motto?

4b1beb636e4f4f2572f64c27e0bbac49.jpg

• Like 1

Kira and DE have a very good "relationship." They are joking and having fun together. There are many cute things together. Perhaps this is more than friendship. Friends with benefits. 😂 But Nina is getting more and more inward. It's like she does not really feel good with them. Maybe she's just jealous. (Anyway, is this a script or what? because it looks like I've seen this last year. )
Anyway, it's a pity that Nina😍 is lesbian.
SorryNotSorry

Oh my, isn't that cute, Kira and Doe are both busy doing some major work in/on the kitchen.  Doe has shit spread out everywhere on the kitchen floor!  I guess in Russia they have a "Winter Cleaning" time much like a "Spring Cleaning."  Funny how they are doing this right after I thought, "now that the bedroom was done, they need to work on that disaster of a kitchen next."  It's like they read my mind!   

Or.... 

Are they reading the forums???   😲 

2 hours ago, likidamber said:

Continuation "impossible is possible" Girls can not attach the front to the dishwasher- they have put  magnets and it's like new!😀

Yes! 

And now Nina is replacing the cover of the cat tower, with the leftovers of the new bedroom carpet. Smart! Ingenious girls!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

And now Nina is replacing the cover of the cat tower, with the leftovers of the new bedroom carpet. Smart! Ingenious girls!

I am truly digging this exciting and refreshing switch-a-roo!  Nina is working feverishly on the cat tree (and doing a fantastic job), and KIRA is relaxing on the couch, eating bon bons!  GURL POWER!   👭 

• Upvote 1