Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

13 minutes ago, likidamber said:

I think that it would be useful for me to renovate the apartment. 

Well, that is very very gracious of you!  HOWEVER, I do believe I would be a MUCH better suited candidate to assist in renovating their apt.  I'm not just a mere truck driver, but I have remodeled my basement, built a large barn, in which I have a couple tons of professional grade power tools.  I can do plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.  AND I would do these renovations for the low low price of ZERO rubles.  All I require is a place to sleep, like a pull-out couch with a shark pillow.  

Of course, as bad a shape as the apartment is in, this work would take weeks and weeks, probably months and months, before completed.  😁  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Well, that is very very gracious of you!  HOWEVER, I do believe I would be a MUCH better suited candidate to assist in renovating their apt.  I'm not just a mere truck driver, but I have remodeled my basement, built a large barn, in which I have a couple tons of professional grade power tools.  I can do plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.  AND I would do these renovations for the low low price of ZERO rubles.  All I require is a place to sleep, like a pull-out couch with a shark pillow.  

Of course, as bad a shape as the apartment is in, this work would take weeks and weeks, probably months and months, before completed.  😁  

Hm. I rather thought about renovating my apartment and hiring this beautiful team. The effect would certainly be staggering

• Like 2

Just now, likidamber said:

Hm. I rather thought about renovating my apartment and hiring this beautiful team. The effect would certainly be staggering

Ahhhhhh - sorry!  Lost in translation!  LOL  And yes, you are right.  Come to think of it, I need some help at my homestead as well.  My office and desk are in complete disarray, so I could definitely use Doe's incredible file cabinet organization skills!  🤩 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

With all due respect, but our favorite team needs only a ruler, a knife, a bottle, a meat pestle and some other small things. And there is an effect. And the rest is unnecessary stuff.
Because it's a magic team.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Na tym wszyscy się zawsze zgodziliśmy!   👩❤️👩    I wiele, wiele razy, magiczne trio!    👩👧👧     Bez Doe wiele rzeczy nie byłoby.  😘 

Certainly yes. But DE does not fit into this Magical Repair Team. She  is too practical. And our ladies would lose their time for a quarrels😀

She'd better deal with the organization of musical activities

Hmmm... at the risk of 'being lost in translation' again, I must disagree.  I'm not sure that N&K would be what N&K are today without Doe.  There is not the Nina we know now without Doe.  There is not the Kira we know now without Doe.  Doe is that very important part of the brain in the middle that binds the left and the right hemispheres of the brain together and makes them work in harmony.  Inevitably there are quarrels, of course.   Indeed, are there not quarrels within our OWN brains and selves when we struggle with decisions?  Just like you said, 'she is too practical.'  Doe is very practical.  Very precise.  And that is exactly the magic element that Doe brings to the Three Musketeers.  🙂 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Hmmm... at the risk of 'being lost in translation' again, I must disagree.  I'm not sure that N&K would be what N&K are today without Doe.  There is not the Nina we know now without Doe.  There is not the Kira we know now without Doe.  Doe is that very important part of the brain in the middle that binds the left and the right hemispheres of the brain together and makes them work in harmony.  Inevitably there are quarrels, of course.   Indeed, are there not quarrels within our OWN brains and selves when we struggle with decisions?  Just like you said, 'she is too practical.'  Doe is very practical.  Very precise.  And that is exactly the magic element that Doe brings to the Three Musketeers.  🙂 

You're right. But we are talking about renovations not about the professional achievements of their team. It's a difference. They are a good trio and complement each other.
But the floor covering in the bedroom, the bookcase, the cat house is being repaired only by the duo, and in this context I wrote about DE. She is not a member of the Magic Repair Team.
As to the quarrels, you are right, they are a normal element of creative processes. They are even the foundation of creation.
But I have the impression that the quarrels between Nina and DE are also personal, and that's not good anymore.
DE is important, even very important, but she is a visitor ,  a frequent visitor. And we have to remember about it,

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, likidamber said:

You're right. But we are talking about renovations not about the professional achievements of their team. It's a difference. They are a good trio and complement each other.
But the floor covering in the bedroom, the bookcase, the cat house is being repaired only by the duo, and in this context I wrote about DE. She is not a member of the Magic Repair Team.
As to the quarrels, you are right, they are a normal element of creative processes. They are even the foundation of creation.
But I have the impression that the quarrels between Nina and DE are also personal, and that's not good anymore.
DE is important, even very important, but she is a visitor ,  a frequent visitor. And we have to remember about it,

Exactly. I completely agree with you. 

• Like 1