Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I like how Butch and Sundance are trying to be cute and playful to calm them both.  They seem to know when trouble is in the air, and they don't like it.   

Weren't the cats just very hungry? Cats generally get very flirty when they are 😃

• Like 1

Hi all,

First of all. Happy Christmas to all of you!

Secondly. Thanks for keeping track of our girls. I dropped out relatively early because I was tired (physically as well as 'tired of the heavy conversation of the girls'). Luckily I was able to follow your discussion in bed by smartphone 🙂

@likidamber launched the question wheter this truely is about betrayal / cheating. It is right to question this, but I can't think of anything else. 

27 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Weren't the cats just very hungry? Cats generally get very flirty when they are 😃

Ha, very funny.  Butch and Sundance are very in tune with their slaves.  They know when there is an imbalance in the Universe (it's THEIR universe, after all, along with dolphins - so long, and thanks for all the fish!) and they do what their limited physical bodies enable them to do, which is look cute and playful.  9.9 times out of 10 this rights every wrong in the world.  Have doubts?  Just watch cat videos on You Tube.  

51 minut temu, bigmac18 powiedział:

@likidamber rzucił  pytanie, czy to naprawdę chodzi o zdradę  / oszukiwanie. To słuszne pytanie, ale nie mogę myśleć o niczym innym. 

Dwa kolejne zdania z wczoraj:
Kira - pracuję, siedzisz w domu ...
Nina - Zawsze nie lubiłeś DE, znieważałeś ją i bałeś się, że zajmie twoje miejsce ... Co się stało, że zmieniłeś zdanie?
Zdrada była z pewnością jedną z przyczyn kryzysu. Ale Kira już to wyjaśnił - pytanie brzmi, czy wierzy w zapewnienia Niny, czy nie.
Jest coś jeszcze. Kira usłyszała to wczoraj - nie mówi, co to jest i od kogo się dowiedziała

I do not understand. Why doesn't Kira break up with her? It's just torture for both of them. Maybe they would find happiness on separate ways. I know many people hate Nina here. Because she is selfish, lazy, etc. But I see she loves her very much. I hate to see her cry. Maybe it would be best if Nina let Kira go. I think this would be a healthy decision. New life. Clean sheet.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, likidamber said:

Dwa kolejne zdania z wczoraj:
Kira - pracuję, siedzisz w domu ...
Nina - Zawsze nie lubiłeś DE, znieważałeś ją i bałeś się, że zajmie twoje miejsce ... Co się stało, że zmieniłeś zdanie?
Zdrada była z pewnością jedną z przyczyn kryzysu. Ale Kira już to wyjaśnił - pytanie brzmi, czy wierzy w zapewnienia Niny, czy nie.
Jest coś jeszcze. Kira usłyszała to wczoraj - nie mówi, co to jest i od kogo się dowiedziała

Thanks for sharing with us.

It sounds like the piling of several problems on each other. Usually not the easiest situations to get out of. 😢

We should also not forget that a few years ago, our predecessors on the forums have classified Kira as uncertain and suspicious. She has changed tremendously for the better! But it is very well possible she is still very sensitive and is making a mountain out of a molehill?

in short, all possiblities are still open. I wish nothing but the best for them.

5 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

I do not understand. Why doesn't Kira break up with her? It's just torture for both of them. Maybe they would find happiness on separate ways. I know many people hate Nina here. Because she is selfish, lazy, etc. But I see she loves her very much. I hate to see her cry. Maybe it would be best if Nina let Kira go. I think this would be a healthy decision. New life. Clean sheet.

*Mumbles something about: can not live without each other, and can not with each other. 

You are the most hurt by the ones you love the most.

7 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

*Mumbles something about: can not live without each other, and can not with each other. 

It's nonsense. They could live without each other. Of course the other question is that they don't want to.
Do you think this is healthy? They just hurt each other. Is it worth staying together? Just because " they can't live without each other". I do not think so.

Again, all due respect - please take my comments with a grain of salt, as the saying goes.  I know much less than you.  But -

I feel somehow this dialogue is backwards.  Much confusion here.    

Yes, Kira works, but she does not sit at home.  Why would she say that?  Nina sits at home, rarely works outside the apartment, only on the band.  

Nina's response makes no sense as a retort.  I will not go any deeper as to not divulge private information on either.  

If you check back in the forum about a month or so, you will see where I posted that Nina physically SHOVED Doe in the hallway - physically laid hands on her in an antagonistic way - and Kira had to come between them to break it up.  No one seemed to comment on that episode.  

I feel, in my basic core, that everyone is chasing a rabbit down a hole.  Including our beloved girls.  Kira obviously is friends with Doe.  Nina and Doe were once a thing, but now no longer.  BUT - and you knew there would be a BUT - Kira wishes Nina would be more acceptive of Doe, and Nina feels that Doe is the problem.  Does that make any sense?  Kira is mad at Nina for not accepting Doe as part of their group, the Triumvirate, the Three Russkiteers, while Nina feels that Doe is a danger to her marriage and love with Kira, and wants to keep her away, and will invent stories or falsehoods to concrete that suspicion.  

Within the last few months, somehow, PRAVDA, the truth, has revealed itself.  Much PRAVDA has been thrown about lately on both sides.  Alas, none of us really knows of what truth is being spoken.  Unfortunately, at this time, neither do Nina nor Kira.  And who is left to suffer with the most wonder... but Doe.  

Is there in truth, no beauty?