Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Hahaha I thought perhaps you would have grabbed on to the 'HHGTTG' reference first.  I underestimated you, mere hooman.  😼  🐬 

Sorry. I should have caught that reference earlier. Not read it but seen the the film several times now. I relate greatly to Marvin the Depressed Robot.

- He is a robot, I mean come on how, cool is that?

- Big head... it is relatable 

- Never waste a chance to get close to Zooey Deschanel

- Being voiced by Alan Rickman... anyday!

Beautiful discussion! But let's remember that:
1) RLC is a business. People in the apartments receive money for it. The basis is always viewership. They try to get our attention in different ways. Each flat has its own specificity. In total, it gives a good viewership.
2) The history of this apartment is based on the relationship between Nina, Kira and the third person - the mysterious DE. He is always in this apartment - even when he is not physically. Such a story.
3) Privacy N & K. In fact, they start work when they enter the house.
4) The limit of privacy is strictly defined - the girls show us only what they want to show. Their privacy is located behind the apartment door. We do not know much about her.
5) Each of us is watching the same and sees something else - everyone sees what he wants to see. And everyone is right in their observations.
6) Girls are aware that they are watched by thousands of eyes. When they have to solve a real private problem, they hide in the toilet or in the closet. They speak very quietly or write sms. Nothing is shown that exceeds the set limit.
7) What is the truth? They know N & K because they decide what we watch. Why are they arguing in public? Only they know what the goal is.

8 )Recent events definitely increased audience share. No comment.
9) Of course, their personal characteristics are largely true. But remember - lazy Nina on the coach really works! He works, he earns money.
10) Girls realize that most viewers do not know Russian, they must "play" in Silent Movie, expose gestures or act dramatically in a voice.
11) I think that their real, private life is much richer and there are more things in it than DE and the team,
these are just my remarks for discussion. They are not the only truth. This is my opinion.
What I tried to explain are the most important points of argument. But in fact, out of context, it may seem pointless. But they have sense and define the subject of the conflict.
The translation of the whole exceeds my possibilities as well as the time possibilities. I publicly disclose only what I have completely understood, heard and deemed the most important.
I greet everyone, I try to help but I can make mistakes. I am sorry that I do not do this, but do not make mistakes only what does not do anything.

The rest is an illusion, magic ... Do not worry about the magician ....

I'm sorry for my English. The translator is hopelessly evil

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

If you check back in the forum about a month or so, you will see where I posted that Nina physically SHOVED Doe in the hallway - physically laid hands on her in an antagonistic way - and Kira had to come between them to break it up.  No one seemed to comment on that episode.  

I paid attention to it. But I thought it strange.
The girl - the guest did not react at all, She stood calmly and said nothing or did nothing.
DE left the apartment but she did not go far. She waited to go back to  home - in a cafe, pub ... And she came back after an hour. Did she know she would come back?
I was curious what would happen next.

4 hours ago, Thomazz said:

Why are they arguing again?😒 That's every day. I really less and less like this apartment recently.

I only saw this:
It's not a quarrel, it's a discussion. But it touches the essence of the problem. Translation is not literal, it makes naturally sense 
Kira dressed in a jacket and cap goes to work. Nina starts to cry in the bedroom, Kira returns, goes into the bedroom and sits on the floor.
Kira - What happened?
Nina - She (DE) mixes into my life. She denigrates me,
Nina talks long, she says, what she found on the Internet. Owes bad things everything - DE
Kira (skeptical) - That's not true. You believe that a close friend in an instant became an enemy. Do you believe it?
Nina says again, generally.
Kira (impatient) - What did she do to you?
Nina talks again, everything and nothing.
Kira repeats - What did she do to you? Specifically.
Nina again the same, some facts from the past ...
Kira (clearly angry) - What do you want?
Nina - l want her to stop talking about me . I want to live peacefully. I want her to stop interfering with my life
Kira - Nobody mixes in your life, stop it. You mix yourself
Kira is clearly angry and impatient, she gets up - I have to go to work, I do not have time for such conversations.
Nina starts to cry, Kira comes out slamming the door.
I do not know  what was hapening next.
I leave the conclusions  to you

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Izumi said:

It's all a big lie. They just want attention and more money. Pathetic. It's a theater with bad actresses.

Theater - yes. Otherwise it can not be. Naïve people only think they will see "real life". If we want to see real life, let's buy a lot of mirrors and watch. We can last 10 minutes ... The performance is based on their real life, and is consistent, logical, surprising. 
Theater, cinema, television - it's a scam, magic. Not lie.  Because we know that we are cheated and we agree to it. More, we pay for it. This is also here. Cool lie ..
They want to earn money - well, that they want. That's why they're in RLC. Each of us wants to earn as much money as possible. Is there anything wrong with that? There is no. They do their job as well as they can. And they know how to do it well ...
Bad actresses - I do not agree. The girls are nice, sympathetic, intelligent and creative. That's why they have so many fans. And they do not "sell" us only sex and underwear and try to tell something, show something. And they do it well ... If we're talking about "real life" then here is it the most of all😀

• Like 2

On 12/26/2018 at 2:43 PM, likidamber said:

Nina - l want her to stop talking about me . I want to live peacefully. I want her to stop interfering with my life
Kira - Nobody mixes in your life, stop it. You mix yourself

I leave the conclusions  to you

How things have changed. Not too long ago the roles would have been the other way round...🔁

• Like 1