Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

10 minutes ago, likidamber said:

It is a pity that no one answered my question:
Can you follow someone on the phone?
Because that would explain a lot.

For example in the Google Maps app you can share your location with others. 🚩

Secondly, social media like Twitter and Facebook share your location sometimes when posting (if you agreed to it, on purpose or accidentally). 🗺️

Or one of the girls is a experienced phone hacker? 😜

il y a 24 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Vous avez raison un petit drame rend les choses intéressantes  🎭 . Mais si elle est sur le but, on pourrait s'attendre à agir devant la caméra. Pour attraper les téléspectateurs.

Aujourd'hui était caché. Dans ce théâtre les acteurs jouent dans les coulisses? 😀 Par  conséquent , je pense (au moins) était en grande partie aujourd'hui une véritable querelle.

Behind the scenes, as you say, bring a little touch of mystery, but no matter what, they at least agree with the proverb: "after the rain, the  fine weather".
The main thing is that they are positive, I would rather see them laugh than cry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kira had a grudge that Nina controls her, checks her where she is and what she does. Nina denied, repeatedly assured that she did not do it.
The case of DE also comes back - Kira keeps her relationship with her ... And this is also an inflammatory point ...They have a different DE rating. More is not suitable for disclosure,

2 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Yeah, it's weird, the three of them went to the same concert on Saturday night. But curiously Kira was there with DE, and at the same time she took Nina who didn't show up with them. Life is complicate

Tickets were bought much earlier. Three tickets, Kira meets DE also outside the concert

10 hours ago, likidamber said:

Kira had a grudge that Nina controls her, checks her where she is and what she does. Nina denied, repeatedly assured that she did not do it.
The case of DE also comes back - Kira keeps her relationship with her ... And this is also an inflammatory point ...They have a different DE rating. More is not suitable for disclosure,

I think Nina is just afraid. She's afraid Kira will find another lie or truth about her. I think that's why Nina checks where she is... This is unhealthy for both of them.