Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

16 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

(We all know that all of RLC is filmed in Area 51, in the studio that they faked the moon landing, so there's really nothing more to discuss, anyway. When I was scampering through the forest looking for acorns one day, a Big Foot approached me and told me all about RLC, Area 51, and the girl's entire personal history -- which I'm not allow to share here -- except that Doe Eyes was a human/alien genetic experiment who got a eyeball gene from one of those Roswell aliens, in an attempt to make human females with really big pretty eyes, and after that success they roamed the flat Earth (divided into 64 squares, one square at a time) where they found Kira cleaning the square, and then they drilled through the hollow Earth and found Nina's voice extolling the virtues of all Hollow Earth civilizations and the glory of the Sun in the Center of the Earth. It's obvious that their goal is to overload and thereby control entire the Internet. 99% of experts agree, so therefore we must all agree or else. :biggrin:)

Man. I don't know what you are smoking but I want some too! 🚬

On the other hand. Area 51 would easily explain the dinosaur in the room 😁🦖

• Like 1

7 hours ago, naiger said:

kira sei una persona stupenda meriti di meglio...

I do not like anyone saying that ""you deserve better"". Because we do not know who or what will be better. Everyone deserves to be happy. They too. Together or separate.
Nina made a mistake. She made a big mistake. But
she is not the first and the last . The mistakes are there to learn from it. and to be better people.

This was my last post here. At present I have a relationship and I would like to concentrate completely on it.

Good luck girls💕 and Bye guys ✌️

• Like 2

Fuck. This girl really regretted what she did. She really fights for Kira. But she is very humiliating herself. This is not good. This is not good for anyone. I hope Kira will finally make a decision. forgive her or not. Because this situation seems to be very unhealthy.