Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

What are we going to do to get him out for awhile?Β 

How about all of you run around and distract him and scooter, while I sneak out of the panty drawer and slide upon Leora's lap.

😁😁😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What are we going to do to get him out for awhile?Β 

How about all of you run around and distract him and scooter, while I sneak out of the panty drawer and slide upon Leora's lap.

😁😁😁

With the greatest respect to you my odious friend, there is not the slightest possibility that you in your wildest dreams are able to "sneak " anywhere .....he will smell a rat ( or should I say skunk ) the moment you start to open the drawer. Now this ginger bundle of fun is another matter. 😹😹  

• Like 2

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Couldn't just envision Leora in a pair bikini's on a Queensland beach laying aside an Aussie dude.

Sure can !Β Β Β  Crocodile Dundee is grinning ear to ear !!Β Β Β Β  :smile:Β Β  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

Sure can !Β Β Β  Crocodile Dundee is grinning ear to ear !!Β Β Β Β  :smile:Β Β  :biggrin:

Leora would be the prettiest woman on the beach. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora would be the prettiest woman on the beach. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

There is absolutely no way I would differ with you on your opinion as to who the prettiest woman on the beach would be. :smile:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It must be terrible for her in such a cold country.

Time to move Paul and Leora to a Queensland Australia apartment. Sun Sun here they come....

Don't forget me Aussie .

Just don't bring that fat smelly orange cat.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It must be terrible for her in such a cold country.

Time to move Paul and Leora to a Queensland Australia apartment. Sun Sun here they come....

I have stayed at a beautiful little place with a great beach in Queensland several times.....Palm Cove...about 14 miles outside of Cairns. Superb.!! 😎

• Like 1