Jump to content

Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5


 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Watcher212 said:

This Topic is for General Chat.

Happyone  had already created a New Topic.   It's in waiting while the Current Topic finishes its 30 Pages.  Since there can't be 2 General Chats one will be merged with the other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

As thread #4 is now closed, I have to post this here. Leora is the only RLC girl who arranges most of her shows (the word show is not quite correct, she bates by nature!), in front of free cameras and always ensures that we watchers have a good view. That is why Leora is very important to freeriders, and they get disappointed whenever she decides to finish in the bedroom or in the bath. Taking into account the many apartments RLC offers, though I follow nowadays only a few of them, I can recommend the subscription, which opens all cameras. It costs, yes, but you will be positively surprised of the contents (though I have to say the Barca leftovers have turned RLC into a big bating society, where unfortunately nobody can challenge Leora´s uniqueness).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Calle said:

As thread #4 is now closed, I have to post this here. Leora is the only RLC girl who arranges most of her shows (the word show is not quite correct, she bates by nature!), in front of free cameras and always ensures that we watchers have a good view. That is why Leora is very important to freeriders, and they get disappointed whenever she decides to finish in the bedroom or in the bath. Taking into account the many apartments RLC offers, though I follow nowadays only a few of them, I can recommend the subscription, which opens all cameras. It costs, yes, but you will be positively surprised of the contents (though I have to say the Barca leftovers have turned RLC into a big bating society, where unfortunately nobody can challenge Leora´s uniqueness).

You are spot on regarding Leora... The others I don't bother with..."why eat hamburgers when you have fillet steak in the fridge". 😹

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are spot on regarding Leora... The others I don't bother with..."why eat hamburgers when you have fillet steak in the fridge". 😹

You got to take the steaks out of the fridge and cook em before you can eat em 😏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, happyone said:

You got to take the steaks out of the fridge and cook em before you can eat em 😏

But they are worth waiting for aren't they? You cannot rush perfection my friend...Why second best, when with a little patience you can have the pinnacle of erotica. 😸 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

 I am noticing a lot more that Leora tends to hide when changing her clothes and there was a time when she use to Lounge around the home nude or at least  bottomless more but not lately,  hopefully what I'm noticing isn't the norm

With Temperatures in the Weather of only 33F or 1C things may get a bit chilly to remove clothing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they haven't turned the Heat on yet. Some Landlords are cheap and won't turn it on until Ice is Frozen on the River. 

It's a travesty that the main draw of the site (Leora) has to live in a substandard apartment while F-Him has that spacious F-Palace? Where is a Palace fit for a queen? Where is the LP apartment? Time to give that beat up old apartment to one of the newbies and give Leora something more worthy.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...