B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

Its exausting living a lie. Tough to keep track of all your lies. She mentioned not wanting to call her mom because her mom would be able to sense her troubled life. I think she will leave Nils knowing she no longer loves him. This is what she would have to tell her mom. Just my thoughts. Nils WILL find out so she will do it soon. Look for her to be out all night tomorrow night too.

30 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Its exausting living a lie. Tough to keep track of all your lies. She mentioned not wanting to call her mom because her mom would be able to sense her troubled life. I think she will leave Nils knowing she no longer loves him. This is what she would have to tell her mom. Just my thoughts. Nils WILL find out so she will do it soon. Look for her to be out all night tomorrow night too.

she's with karol

17 minutes ago, sigfried said:

she's with karol

I'm very aware of that. We are talking about last night and a few other previous nights. My friend...most of us on here know Amina is having sex with a man that is not Nils. And our comments are about that. I'm sorry if you are not aware of that fact. Many are afraid to say it but they know.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

I'm very aware of that. We are talking about last night and a few other previous nights. My friend...most of us on here know Amina is having sex with a man that is not Nils. And our comments are about that. I'm sorry if you are not aware of that fact. Many are afraid to say it but they know.

I've only been a member of CC and subscriber to RLC for a little over 3 months but I've seen enough of Amina and her ways to last me a lifetime.  Unfortunately I am one of only a few that will speak the truth and I get thrown under the bus for doing it but that's ok.  It's good to see someone else with the gonads to tell it like it is.  Maybe Amina was little miss perfect in the past but now is now and she has changed for the worst.  She cares only about Amina and to hell with everyone else.  She could care less who she steps on and hurts.  Oh hell, I'm beating a dead horse here.  Time to shut up. 

• Like 3