B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lobster...:biggrin:

probably peach!! hehe, and I only say this as from what I can remember of her, she takes good care of herself and she doesn't smoke from what I remember either and that's a HUGE plus as far as I'm concerned!

later Naga, going for a drive with a girlfriend of mine....see yah and enjoy the lovebirds!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It looks pretty good now...He's eating that fabulous pussy out...:biggrin:

I think he gave her a good pounding and she really loved it. In the end it looked like she swallowed his cum, but I wasn't sure. You can actually see the love between these two. Just the touching and even during the night they like to touch each other.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think he gave her a good pounding and she really loved it. In the end it looked like she swallowed his cum, but I wasn't sure. You can actually see the love between these two. Just the touching and even during the night they like to touch each other.

It's also obvious to me that they know what each other wants sexually, and can deliver...Twice today the sensual lead up was even better than the main event..and we had great light for a change....:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's also obvious to me that they know what each other wants sexually, and can deliver...Twice today the sensual lead up was even better than the main event..and we had great light for a change....:biggrin:

The Sun must be shining.  :biggrin:

I agree they are very good together and naga is probably right that they will tie the know eventually.  She has it pretty good because when he isn't there she still has Amina who also seems to know exactly what she wants and can deliver.  When she's not delivering to some other guy.  The fact that her bf doesn't seem to mind her girl/girl activities makes it nice for her.  No guilty conscience.  

• Like 1