Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

3 hours ago, ShankaLankaDing said:

Looks like they're arguing about something. Kitty looks legit a bit upset, and Smith is just sitting there drinking, staring at the TV and barely responding to her. 

They do that all the time.

Someone's sayed some days,few weeks ago that the best for kitty&smith was them to leave and i said that I didn't agree but sadly i think I have to start to agree,their relationship it's "melting" at our view,they always had discussions etc but from some months by now things look worse and worse,it's the first time i see smith as an assh&&&,think they start using a lot more some illicit stuff and that also doesn't help,as much as I like kitty...it's sadly like watching an big trainwreck😞.Really hard to see my favorite girl in cam sites going this way😖.Reminds an little Dasha,she didn't seem very happy with cave man and she did very little in cams,now she is with masha and Sasha and looks so much happier.

it's parasites living on the backs of society ... like Alberto Sasha and all the Losers tribe who are idle in Barcelona        

c ' est des parasites  qui vivent sur le dos de la société ....comme Alberto     Sasha et toute la tribu de losers qui paressent à Barcelone

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sigfried said:

for a young guy smith doesn't last long in the sack, a real quick draw mcgraw

2 Minutes or Less most times.  The odd day here and there he goes a bit longer.  Most guys in RLC Apartments are Fast Unloaders.  Once the Nut Pops the Girl usually has to finish her own pleasure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

2 Minutes or Less most times.  The odd day here and there he goes a bit longer.  Most guys in RLC Apartments are Fast Unloaders.  Once the Nut Pops the Girl usually has to finish her own pleasure.

If that's the case, there would be no "but popping" until that problem would be taken care off

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's as upsetting for me as I try to understand why these women accept this. We have seen it on RLC for years.

I have no idea, and she has the same frustrated look on her face everytime. 

• Like 1