Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

1 hour ago, rammer said:

I would love to hear what she's saying. Poor Smith.  I would personally put up with this for less than 10 minutes and shut it down.  Smith needs to do that but he's not strong enough.  And it still continues.

"What's wrong with you Smith!!?"  " I do everything for you!!"   "I make your meals!"  "I clean the kitchen! I clean the bathroom!!"  "All you do is play with that stupid f'n phone!!" " why wont you play with my pussy instead!?" "I give you good sex and make you cum!!" Why cant you last more than 3 minutes!!?" "Then instead of doing me, you're right back on the phone!!" "I want you to make me cum!" "I want  #!/&%#!@$%!" " i want blah blah blah blah blah!! " why are you so selfish Smith!!? "Blah blah blah blah blah!!  "Blah blahblah blah blah!!!!!! You selfish %&%%#!÷&%$!!!    This is a fictional translation. Any comparison to this and what she really said are probably the same

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

whatsoever they do, they experience, I enjoy being able to have a glimpse of their lives by this channel.

maybe 'cause I'm an austrian with czech roots (grand-grandmother). but also 'cause they are strong, get over all emptiness and failure in their way. nice moments over and over again, despite so much fighting, quarrels, misunderstandings.

kitty&smith, I really like you!!!💖