Kitty and Smith..June - December adventures topic 2018

58 minutes ago, Hellokiss34 said:

As a rule, I don't like silicone breasts, but Kitty has beautiful breasts

faux seins ...faux cils ..faux cheveux ...affreux  tatouages ...mais une vraie cervelle  de moineau 

false breasts ... false eyelashes .. false hair ... ugly tattoos ... but a real sparrow brains

I don't watch them often and I don't know what happened lately, but I watched them for a while last (Saturday) night at about 10:45p.m. of their time and if it helps anyone, here's the translation of what I can remember:

There seemed to be pieces of broken glass on the floor in the kitchen. Smith was on the sofa trying to get some sleep (or at least acting like that) and Kitty was trying to talk to him. In the 5 minutes or so while I was watching it was basically the same thing all over again. Smith kept calling her a pussy (or a cunt) and a cow, repeatedly telling her that he doesn't want to be with her anymore, trying to insult her even more by telling her that she must have taken after her mum, who apparently also always argued with Kitty's dad. He kept telling her he can't stand her, that he's not enjoying living with her and the way of life they have. She reproached him (is that how you say it in English? Sorry, I'm not sure) for having said that he wanted to be with someone else, some other girl, but I didn't hear any more details about that. She, after whatever insult he threw at her, just kept repeating "What are you doing now? Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you act normal, speak normal to me? Why are you telling me this? Why are you saying you don't want to be with me?" "Because it's true, you stupid cunt..." Kitty: "I do everything for you, why are you like this?" "Just let me sleep, you cow, go away..." And she: "No, stop this! Why do you call me a cunt and a cow? Why don't you tell me 'Sorry, honey, I'm so sorry about all this and I want to be with you'... (Yes, this was literrally what she said) Then he said, sarcastically: "Sure, I want to be with you. You're the best. You're the best". Her: "Why the sarcasm? What's wrong with you? Don't do this to me! Why can't you just take responsibility for all the mess you've done?" Him: "The mess I've done? You spilled wine on me and then... (I can't remember what exactly they told each other, but they were just accusing one another of everything, of spilled wine, of broken glass, of their relationship not working, of her wanting to go out and him not wanting or vice versa...) He just kept rejecting her and calling her names and she just refused to hear it and tried to make him stop, as if it was just some momentary whim of his, she was like deaf to how he was sending her away. After about 5 minutes of this, I turned it off, 'cause my wife was around and she doesn't know anything about me watching RLC. Occassionally.

Kitty was more on the fighting side, although it wasn't really a fight, but her voice was more raised than his. He just replied in an apathetic, get-lost-and-leave-me-alone-I'm-fed-up-with-you way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, robur said:

I don't watch them often and I don't know what happened lately, but I watched them for a while last (Saturday) night at about 10:45p.m. of their time and if it helps anyone, here's the translation of what I can remember:

There seemed to be pieces of broken glass on the floor in the kitchen. Smith was on the sofa trying to get some sleep (or at least acting like that) and Kitty was trying to talk to him. In the 5 minutes or so while I was watching it was basically the same thing all over again. Smith kept calling her a pussy (or a cunt) and a cow, repeatedly telling her that he doesn't want to be with her anymore, trying to insult her even more by telling her that she must have taken after her mum, who apparently also always argued with Kitty's dad. He kept telling her he can't stand her, that he's not enjoying living with her and the way of life they have. She reproached him (is that how you say it in English? Sorry, I'm not sure) for having said that he wanted to be with someone else, some other girl, but I didn't hear any more details about that. She, after whatever insult he threw at her, just kept repeating "What are you doing now? Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you act normal, speak normal to me? Why are you telling me this? Why are you saying you don't want to be with me?" "Because it's true, you stupid cunt..." Kitty: "I do everything for you, why are you like this?" "Just let me sleep, you cow, go away..." And she: "No, stop this! Why do you call me a cunt and a cow? Why don't you tell me 'Sorry, honey, I'm so sorry about all this and I want to be with you'... (Yes, this was literrally what she said) Then he said, sarcastically: "Sure, I want to be with you. You're the best. You're the best". Her: "Why the sarcasm? What's wrong with you? Don't do this to me! Why can't you just take responsibility for all the mess you've done?" Him: "The mess I've done? You spilled wine on me and then... (I can't remember what exactly they told each other, but they were just accusing one another of everything, of spilled wine, of broken glass, of their relationship not working, of her wanting to go out and him not wanting or vice versa...) He just kept rejecting her and calling her names and she just refused to hear it and tried to make him stop, as if it was just some momentary whim of his, she was like deaf to how he was sending her away. After about 5 minutes of this, I turned it off, 'cause my wife was around and she doesn't know anything about me watching RLC. Occassionally.

Kitty was more on the fighting side, although it wasn't really a fight, but her voice was more raised than his. He just replied in an apathetic, get-lost-and-leave-me-alone-I'm-fed-up-with-you way.

Thanks for the translation. She threw her wine over him and he threw the glass at her as she left, which not only smashed, but appeared to smash the microwave door...

It's not to defend Kitty, it must be confessed that Smith makes no effort. At no point does he take her in these arms, serves her against him, tells him reassuring words. He thinks a woman is just a vagina?  He is the man in the couple... Kitty Certe screams but still tries a dialogue (even dialogue of deaf) he always has a sarcastic tone. I think their couple problem basically comes from the fact that they know no dialogue. Smith is a phony guy who doesn't assume his role as a man. She needs love... of tenderness...

Sorry if the translation is bad, I am a French speaking in English for the understanding of all 🙂

• Like 1

kitty&smith,

I love you two.

what is posted here is mostly crap.

you are struggling, but who is not?

we , the "oldies", born before 1990, should be more sympathetic of your generation,  the "Millennials".

I live in Austria, everything for the rest of my life is settled, I will get everything I will ever need.

your lives are much more in the open,  nobody knows what you will have to expect. hopefully ISLAM will be kept out of czech republic..

you are the best this republic can  hope of.

struggle, well it has to be overcome. whatever happens to you, you will be strong ones after you get out of reallifecam.

if you can manage to keep together, it is great!

if not, each of you will have a good chance of being strong in the live after reallifecam.

you two are (my) heroes!

watching you gave me so much im my age group of 60 to 70 and I keep fingers crossed for every day you  make it!

[email protected] (the e-mail address alone shows how "backwards" I am, but I am convinced that guys like you are the best europe can expect. 

If you can make it to vienna, I hope you can enjoy it! I would even send a contibution of some 100 euros to some "poste restante" addess for you, just to make it easier to enjoy those days.

you gave me so much, I owe you this!

guest2013/nonesuch

Last night (Tuesday) it was pretty much the same as on Saturday. She was sitting on a sofa in the living room trying to talk to him, he was out of sight, replying from some other room. He was talking in a very lethargic, leave-me-alone voice, and she was sobbing and whining at him from the LR. "Are you breaking up with me again? Why do you keep hurting me? What have I done to anyone? Why do I have to suffer like this, you keep hurting me... I haven't done anything to anyone, why does it have to be like this..." and on, and on, and on, and on. At some point he apparently replied that he wanted to sleep and that he would come to talk to her in an hour, slammed the door on her, at which point she obviously got mad at first, said something like "Oh for fuck's sake, so his majesty is coming in an hour, wow, that's great, oh you prick..." and then sat on the sofa and started crying to the cushions. 

It's really incomprehensible to me what makes people stay in relationships like this. I don't understand either of them two. The incentive of a free appartment must be huge for them.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:56 PM, guest2013 said:

kitty&smith,

I love you two.

what is posted here is mostly crap.

you are struggling, but who is not?

we , the "oldies", born before 1990, should be more sympathetic of your generation,  the "Millennials".

I live in Austria, everything for the rest of my life is settled, I will get everything I will ever need.

your lives are much more in the open,  nobody knows what you will have to expect. hopefully ISLAM will be kept out of czech republic..

you are the best this republic can  hope of.

struggle, well it has to be overcome. whatever happens to you, you will be strong ones after you get out of reallifecam.

if you can manage to keep together, it is great!

if not, each of you will have a good chance of being strong in the live after reallifecam.

you two are (my) heroes!

watching you gave me so much im my age group of 60 to 70 and I keep fingers crossed for every day you  make it!

[email protected] (the e-mail address alone shows how "backwards" I am, but I am convinced that guys like you are the best europe can expect. 

If you can make it to vienna, I hope you can enjoy it! I would even send a contibution of some 100 euros to some "poste restante" addess for you, just to make it easier to enjoy those days.

you gave me so much, I owe you this!

guest2013/nonesuch

OMG I love Austria. One of the best nights I've had in recent years was spent at a winery outside Vienna with some of my friends. Your country is beautiful and your wine not so bad. Thank you