Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
happyone

Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic 2018 #4

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

happyone :biggrin:

I know you are the happy one, however even you can't be happy about the girls being out of the apartment this long.

The girls are back.  Sasha and Dasha seem ok but a little stand offish.  Dasha aunt flow has arrived, this could be the reason not sure.

I think is the first time D&S have sex in the LR a BJ he just an hour ago finished round with Masha

Since Dasha came back from her "vacation" she and Sasha can't get enough of each other. I enjoy watching these two, they are fun to watch. 

They laugh and smile and have a lot of fun together. I don't ever remember either of them smiling very much before.

Masha and Dasha in bathtub. My guess is that Masha is informing Dasha of the rules. Which means back to Dasha being Masha's little bitch. We had a good week of Dasha and Sasha all good things must come to and end. I refuse to watch when ever it's just these two (M&D).

Guests over and they're speaking english. Drinking whisky and starting to loosen up but doesn't appear that it'll go anywhere.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:05 PM, bean1111 said:

Masha and Dasha in bathtub. My guess is that Masha is informing Dasha of the rules. Which means back to Dasha being Masha's little bitch. We had a good week of Dasha and Sasha all good things must come to and end. I refuse to watch when ever it's just these two (M&D).

Why Dasha should be a little bitch? She s not a bitch already? The way she looked tonight she with all the heavy makeup and the lipstick she looked as real bitch   

Dasha and Sasha had another great session today. I love watching these two making love.