Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I also don't like them both M and D

These hours she was alone it's because D and S was out for shopping but Masha is still the master of the apartment  

Maybe the master but not the most important. Sasha and Dasha have their own life. Sasha wants to be always near Dasha and vice versa. When I have a new girl friend I look like Sasha.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, binocular said:

Agreed novidades. Masha now being completely ignored in LR by Sasha and Dasha. She (Masha) is being humiliated, and this cannot be right. I look on Dasha as the cuckoo in the nest, slowly but surely replacing Masha as Sasha's lady.

I feel for Masha however she brought this on herself. She treated Sasha like shit, just remember the whole TK issue and any time a single guess visited. She is always talking down or arguing with Sasha.  Dasha didn't steal Sasha, Masha gave him away.

The relationship between Masha and Sasha is love but not in love, big deference. Dasha and Sasha are in love and I really enjoy watching them.  

Minha opiniao M tambem pode ter alguem fora...Não parece ter grande interesse em S.

Existiram os beijos trocados com o namorado inglês.As mensagens trocadas no smartphone a toda a hora.Com quem sera?Sai regularmente do apartamento,por varias horas ou dias seguidos...

Todos estes comportamentos sao suspeitos.Possivelmente S e D já se aperceberam de tudo.

Sasha is a monster when he is fucking Dasha with that huge cock. As I am not a subscriber, I had to endure the loud sexual  moans of ecstasy via the BR from Dasha yesterday (Monday) via sound only. Boy, he must have pounded her up to the hilt for at least 30 minutes. Hopefully a free video will emerge at some stage (not my air bridge preferably) so that I can witness all that went on. 

6 hours ago, binocular said:

Sasha is a monster when he is fucking Dasha with that huge cock. As I am not a subscriber, I had to endure the loud sexual  moans of ecstasy via the BR from Dasha yesterday (Monday) via sound only. Boy, he must have pounded her up to the hilt for at least 30 minutes. Hopefully a free video will emerge at some stage (not my air bridge preferably) so that I can witness all that went on. 

I am sure Dasha is loving that big dick compared to the Big Dick (Demid) she was with before, but these three are performers and that is a part of what we are seeing. Embellishment is a part of the life of these three. More than anyone else on the site, IMHO.

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am sure Dasha is loving that big dick compared to the Big Dick (Demid) she was with before, but these three are performers and that is a part of what we are seeing. Embellishment is a part of the life of these three. More than anyone else on the site, IMHO.

if these three are actors or performers as you call them than they should win an academy award. You can't fake the love between Dasha and Sasha. This is the only true real life apartment on any of the sites.  

Earlier tonight the three were laying in bed together all of sudden Masha starts crying and runs into the bathroom. She and Dasha get dressed and leave for about an hour. When they return Sasha moves to the couch in the living room and Dasha and Masha  cuddle in the bedroom and than fall asleep. 

I really don't understand Dasha, I would really like to see her back up Sasha just once  when it comes to Masha. Dasha is so afraid of Masha that she sells her soul. One day Sasha is going to say fuck it, it not worth it. jMO

7 hours ago, beancounter said:

Earlier tonight the three were laying in bed together all of sudden Masha starts crying and runs into the bathroom. She and Dasha get dressed and leave for about an hour. When they return Sasha moves to the couch in the living room and Dasha and Masha  cuddle in the bedroom and than fall asleep. 

I really don't understand Dasha, I would really like to see her back up Sasha just once  when it comes to Masha. Dasha is so afraid of Masha that she sells her soul. One day Sasha is going to say fuck it, it not worth it. jMO

When you share your partner with others. This is the stuff that entails.  Sooner or later somethings bound to happen and that will be the end of this Apartment or Dasha will be on a flight back to Russia.. 

JMO of the situation.